This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LEG 8: The Bermuda Triangle - The Mat

Topic » LEG 8: The Bermuda Triangle -..

1412 days 10 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Welcome ladies to The Bermuda Triangle, I'm so glad you all managed to find you way here and not be lost forever!

This was a really difficult week, you all did a good job and I'd say this is the strongest leg yet!

https://i.imgur.com/vYR1Mr7.gif

The winner of this leg wins a U Turn power!

And the winner in FIRST place is..

Turkey Turkey!

Wow you are SO skinny! I think this is a very special look Turkey. You constructed the SHIT out of this gown and made some excellent design choices. The little sandcastle hat is the perfect topper to this. You have clucked your way to a very impressive run here.

Congratulations Turkey!
1412 days 10 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Zooming in at SECOND place is...

Lavah Ginna!

LOL you always make me laugh Lavah. You have a very out there concept that I really responded to here. I think your strengths here were using the aliens and then explaining your looks with the leopard killing. I think you have really carved out a great niche here for yourself.

Taking her best placing yet in THIRD..

Anna Dee Juno!

Good job this week Anna, you have pushed yourself even futher, as I requested and you went fully insane. Your concept on this really shines through, and the execution of the look just really brings it out futher. I love your gills and makeup and this is absolutely your best week thus far.
1412 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
After making some smoke signals to get saved in FOURTH place..

Luna Moon!

I like this look Luna, I think it's well constructed and has a really chic silhouette. It is a little expected but I think you took a simple concept and designed the hell out of it and I can really respect that.

And safe in FIFTH place after successfully putting out a flare..

Twinkies LaChapelle!

I can see where you're going with this look Twinkies and I do like it. I think your concept is strong and interesting. Now I will say I think the dress itself is a little dull, I like the pattern and all but I don't think it makes a big enough statement to me. That said, the matching spear, very clever!
1412 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
The last queen SAFE, and not lipsyncing this week in SIXTH place is..

No Personality White Fashion Queen

A nice explanation for your look here and again as always the hair and makeup is on point. The dress itself is a little basic and a little bland but I definitely don't think you had a bad week, you just might be outshined by some others
1412 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
So that means the bottom two are..

Yokai Watch Me Whip and Rhea Dacted.

You have until 5pm GMT Sunday 21st June to submit a lipsync to I Turn To You by Melanie C. (MAKE SURE ITS THE HEX HECTOR MIX THAT WAS LINKED IN THE MAIN THREAD)

Critiques:

Yokai:
I like your concept as always Yokai, but I think this is one of your weakest weeks thus far. I think the diapers and the egg carton is cute, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of look in here. I think you have a funny idea but you probably should have taken it further, perhaps using Waterpark Girl as a lost model?

Rhea:
I think this look on the whole is rather cute, I really appreciate the work you put into your boat, I think it was well constructed and nicely made. Your look itself is a bit pedestrian, it's a bit like flowerchild washed up on a desert island. That's not to say it's bad, I think the pieces themselves are cute, I just don't know how much I love it ya know?
1412 days 6 hours ago
Talian
I will take it!
1411 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
Rhea Dacted, Week 8, LSFYL

1411 days 7 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Icon
1411 days 5 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Rhea Dacted, shantay you stay.

Yokai Watch Me Whip, sashay away 

Leg will be up later!

open group

Jana B's Amazing Drag Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!