This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PoV Results

Topic » PoV Results

3978 days ago
Teddybear
After a long delay because of my laptop breaking, I finally have microsoft word on my new laptop. Although ive lost all the saved competitions, and information, diary entries ETC so itll be harder to continue, i will continue anyway!

It's time for the long awaited PoV results! I'll announce everyone's score. Blake did not compete, so he is not eligible for the power of veto.

Mike: -26 points
Becca: +60 points (maximum possible)
Jacob: +2 points
Brandon: +1 point
Nick: -56 points

Congratulations, Becca! You are the winner of the Power of Veto! Please tell me whether or not you would like to use veto by Wednesday at 8 PM est, then everything will be back on track!

For those who close to receive a Coup d'etat clue, I will mail you tomorrow. For those who chose to participate in the raffle for a golden key, winner will be announced in the beginning of next week. If the person who wins gets evicted this week, no golden key will be in play. Good luck everyone!
3978 days ago
Phenomanimal
Nick: -56 points

me
3978 days ago
Patrick319
I'm crying @ Becca

gj gaston you're good at control
3978 days ago
konohavillage1
this
got
CANCELLED
3978 days ago
Patrick319
SHUT UP KONOHAVILLAGE1
3978 days ago
konohavillage1
BB NANA 3 IS NO MORE
3977 days 16 hours ago
Volibear
no one cares about this anymore tbh
3977 days 5 hours ago
HollySandwich
i don't get it...
3977 days 5 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Becca: +60 points (maximum possible)

me
3977 days 1 hour ago
Teddybear
Jasper if you don't care, then feel free to quit, but I know some people do.
3976 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
me

open group

Big Brother Nanas

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!