This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Call with Brendon

Topic » Final Call with Brendon

3372 days ago
brenelle1120
Yeah I want to interview the people so read this lol.
3371 days 10 hours ago
brenelle1120
Matt F. Interview --- Episode 1

How does it feel to be the first voted off? Being a two time pre merger?

Matt: It sucks, but I have a good shot in Drago' s Survivor so figures cross. It a game and I made jury last time.

What happened with the vote?

Matt: Natalie and Shady(John call him Shady) flop and Benny has a problem with me.

Who were you the closest with on your tribe?

Matt: John

Who do you see going far?

Matt: Jordan,Natalie,Joe,Nathan,Kamani, and Robby

How much do you love Reverse and Revoke?

Matt: I don't like it, I swear Shawn hates me :( but if I was normal TC there would be no challenge so...ya

Final Words?

Matt: I let Ben down

Get off my turf.
3366 days 10 hours ago
brenelle1120
Benny R. Interview --- Episode 2

Are you upset with how you performed?

Ben: No in that it went well until I changed my mind on playing the idol and didn't vote for Natalie who is one of the most desperate players out there. I think it's sad that it got to the point where I had to call her out for the irritant she is but... I'm not disappointed no

Do you think you could have done anything differently?

Ben: Voted out Natalie and played the idol like I wanted to at some points. It sucks Marshal said that we couldn't vote Natalie as she'd come after us or something... I think he was being optimistic and it bit us in the butt

Who are you the most mad at?

Ben: Shawn, he left for 4 days allowing people to find out more plans and for things to change. I can't be mad at Natalie because I can see what I said has hit a raw nerve... I mean the fact she's bothered to keep mailing me despite me losing interest in her, and the fact she blogged about me demanding to know the 5 people who mailed me wanting me to argue with her on behalf of themselves ... It just shows that she is bothered by it... It's just sad that the old group gamers can hold their hands up, be humble and admit their faults ... Then you have these new players who are all so similarl, that there obsession and desperation just makes them all transparent and symmetrical... There's nothing original about them anymore.

Upset with Shawn, he has been missing?

Ben: As I said above, upset with Shawn yes :P bastard allowed things to change by leaving us to soak up for 4 days

Any chances we will see you in more group games?

Ben: Probably not. I said 2 years ago I shouldn't play anymore because I always get voted out early because people make silly assumptions about me... It's irritating that people think they're great players by voting me out when I'm probably the easiest target on the tribe... Each game I play I end up in an immediate minority and always have some obsessed gender faker on my tribe. I have promised KidA ill play in his game, and I fully expect to be going pre-merge there around June this year.

Final Words?

Ben: I'm going to do what I said I'd do last year. Now whatever that is for me to know and your you to find out later.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!