This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exit Interviews

Topic » Exit Interviews

3465 days 8 hours ago
SuitMan13
All exit interviews will be posted here.
3465 days 7 hours ago
Carraid73
20th Place: John/JXHN: I am happy not be associated with how horrific they are.
-----------------------------------------------
ME: You said goin out first would sting like lemon juice to the eye. Did it really feel like lemon juice to the eye, or are you fine with how you went out?

JXHN: Ok it doesnt sting for a similar reason. What doesn't make sense is the amount of dead weight on the tribe and they choose me of all people. Half of them (Newz, Porsche, Remy, KidA) promised me their votes and I've worked with them before so I was like swerve. And then its 9-1 meanwhile the 5 of us make a deal and were just gonna swing one more. So no I am not fine with it. Not one bit haha.

ME: Looking at how much your tribe sucks, are you happy to be out of it? Do you think you being voted out has something to do with it?

JXHN: I am happy not be associated with how horrific they are. I went out on an individual challenge so therefore I do not suck like they do. They are going to likely get ulonged which is just hilarious. I am beyond happy to be off their tribe and watch them get picked off one by one.

ME: Although you don't have too much to base it off of, how does this experience compare to your times in Bingo's other seasons? What seemed different when playing with an "almost-all stars cast?"

JXHN: I would say my time in Malawi was much different. Well clearly. I'd say the cast was smarter in Malawi, at least the people I worked with were much smarter. And what makes it different is that I can assume my vote was because of past experiences whereas in Malawi while I was targeted early, I stayed because I was one of the few who could actually compete in a challenge.

ME: You said your tribe needed to be unified over the vote the first day. You were voted out 9-1. Are you happy that they at least listened to you?

JXHN: See I always say we need a unified decision but its so clear that they kept far too many weak links for too long. Now, those weak links are going to be sent to redemption where likely they will be SMOKED by Cory. I put up some of a fight in that duel but Cory is a known beast in competitions. Am I happy they listened to me? I guess no but from what I can assume there is one person over there calling the shots with votes and everyone is really listening like the goats they are. Might as well rename this tribe Bingo's Bafoons.
3464 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
19th Place: DragonJason/Jason: The fact that Porsche drew the rock is simply karma.
-------------------------
ME: Pagong-I mean Bingo's Battalion- went through 5 straight tribal councils, and they broke that streak tonight. Do you think they would have won more challenge sooner if they kept you around?

JASON: THE SHADE. I do believe so. I very rarely miss challenges in group games. I'm not the best by far but the fact that I show up and give it my all is enough in my opinion. The fact that the tribe was so easily swayed into voting me out over the possibility of being 'untrustful' in my opinion shows that its a very sheeply tribe or just dumb.

ME: You received an odd single vote first tribal. Was that a warning sign to you that you were in trouble?

JASON: Early votes are usually very odd and random. I thought nothing of it at the time, but its obvious now I should have.

ME: What do you think of your tribe's decision to go to rocks today, and how it resulted in Porches' boot?

JASON: LOVE IT. I'm glad some of them grew some balls and stood up to the insane idiocy within the tribe. None of them would stand up to Porsche when he insisted on voting me out. I had a majority alliance with Peace/Kid/Newz/ and Robby. And they all turned against me because Porsche said I wasn't trustworthy. And in Bingo games I admit I wasn't very much, but it was a coincidence they were both Bingo games. I'm usually very trusting, and hope people trust me as I tend to put myself out there. The fact that Porsche drew the rock is in my book simply, karma. Porsche lead the tribe down a terrible path by voting me out instead of someone more inactive. And look where the tribes at, and look where Porsche is at.

ME: Even after all this sucking, can a Bingo's Battallioneer still win?

JASON: Yes. Lines will be drawn but a majority of the time those lines can be crossed or destroyed. With the right paranoia or words, anything can happen.
3459 days 13 hours ago
Carraid73
17th Place:  RedChaos/JD: I hope she (Porsche) gets everything she deserves.
-------------------
Me: Your tribal was the first in a series of relatively intense tribals, you got into verbal fights with Porsche and Newz. Have you talked to them after your elimination, and what do you think of Porsche's elimination by rock?

JD:  No. They don't deserve any more recognition then there getting. I totally agree with you on the intense tribals. I think the one thing hopefully everyone can agree on is that I did bring drama and excitement when my elimination was obvious. I find it beautiful that Porsche got eliminated by rocks, it makes me smile. Yeah, this game is about big moves, but its about numbers and she not only voted out me as one of them but also Remy who was in our alliance too. I hope she gets everything she deserves.

ME: Bingo's Battalion is not exactly a supet-tribe. Can you pinpoint the moment where your tribe started the road to failure?

JD: When we voted out strong people in our tribe like John. And by not working together and scheming around, we weren't going to come together and thus lost a bunch of challenges.

ME: You spoke about, during your tribal, it being a numbers game instead of a challenge-based game, and that you shouldn't have gone out for inactivity. Do you stand by that?
I do a little- it is a numbers game. Most of the challenges we were doing only needed like what 1-2 people and then they were talking about how we needed the whole tribe.....psshh. I think being in the numbers made me feel betrayed since I was going home, and worst of all I was told it was me and that nothing could be done. But being inactive is possibly the only reason someone should go pre-merge so I don't feel as bad if I was playing the best game. I had other priorities but my heart was in the game.

ME: You said you wanted to leave a lasting impression on the game. You didnt get far, but do you feel you did that?

JD: Sort of. I think my tribal was very explosive and it tied with my gameplay last season which was when your in a hot mess, fight back. And I did fight back.

ME: Who, if anyone, is running the show at Bingo's Batallion?

JD: Oldnewz if anyone. their a weird tribe and I'm hoping ItsOfficial wins because he game the chance at redemption. He's really nice and deserves the win.
3456 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
16th Place: Porschefan10/Porsche: Bingo's awesome, we just sucked
-----------------

ME: Your tribe had a lot of whiners on it, and props to you for not being one of them, despite being out of the game based off random.org. Why is a supposed all star cast so bitter about "backstabbing" and "shady tribemates?"

PORSCHE: I don't blame anyone for feeling that way. We're human and it's frustrating to lose! I've just outgrown that.

ME: One or two of the eliminated contestants I spoke to had resentment for you and blamed your leadership for the downfall of the tribe. How do you feel about these claims, and the fact that Bingo's Battalion won two challenges after you left?

PORSCHE: Well I did target Jason because he had fucked me over in this series before. It was part revenge, part taking control. Otherwise I made decisions based on strength and loyalty. I didn't want john out and Red/Remy sucked. As for them winning after I left, I never claimed to be good at challenges, I just tried!

ME:  What fault goes to Bingo for casting such a weak group of challenge competitors against such a strong set on Suitman's side?

PORSCHE: Bingos awesome! We just sucked. He only had 33 options and did the best he could.

ME: How easy was the decision to go to rocks versus flipping?

PORSCHE: Very easy! I love Guigi first of all. Secondly, if she left, Ryan and I were in a 3-2 minority on a losing tribe. No regrets!

ME: Is there any chance a Bingo player can win this season? Who was the leader over at Bingo's Battalion?

PORSCHE Newz I think, maybe Robby (for leader). Anything is possible, so I'm praying for a Ryan win! No hard feelings against the other three, but I can't say I'm exactly rooting for them haha.
3453 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
15th Place: Alexandria/Alyxandria: From day 2 I knew Sagar was running everything.
---------------

ME: With two 4th places in Suitman's series before, as well as a closer relationship with Shawn than most contestants had, you were clearly a well known person and a threat. Entering the game, did you think you could survive the merge?

ALYX: I knew I had a huge target on my back coming back into the game. And that intro Shawn gave me didn't help much either lol. But I knew it would definitely be the hardest it has ever been to make merge because of my big target.

ME: There was some confusion between you and Brendon with the idol. Ironically, neither of you two had it. Do you think the idol situation effected your elimination?

ALYX: Well it started when Brendan said he answered the idol clue right but answered to late and said the answer wasn't Shadi. I knew the answer was shadi because Bingo said I got it right but someone else got it before me. So I automatically thought Brendan had it and told me a lie to make me believe he didn't have it. Then like 5 minutes later Sagar messaged me saying that he thought Brendan had an idol and I said I thought so too. And a lot of people said they voted me out because they thought I had an idol but I think that's bullshit because they knew if anyone outside of their alliance could flip the two idiots that stuck with them it would be me.

ME: During your tribal, you didnt seem to be too surprised to go home. How did you know it was happening, and who is responsible for it?

ALYX: No I wasn't surprised. I knew Brendan was playing me all along because he is a terrible liar, but I was pretty shocked to find out Erik flipped on me. I considered Erik my #2 after Tony which was pretty stupid of me to trust him so quickly

ME: From my perspective, and from confessionals, I would say Sagar is in charge, and has a strong alliance of 6 to march to the end with. Is this accurate?

ALYX: Oh yeah from Day 2 I knew Sagar was running everything. He was the only one to put effort into getting to know the other side of the tribe. The other losers sat on their ass and got told what to do. GOD I HATE SHEEP.

ME: Who are you rooting for to win?

ALYX:  I REALLY want Mikey to win. He and I go waaaaay back and I want to see an old face win
3453 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
14th Place: Tony's Announcement-----
To be frank, I didn't put much effort into this game, as I should have in the past. I'm very disconnected with almost everybody in the game, and I don't really know much about anybody. Yeah, it's bad on my part, but oh well, I'll answer the questions then. Sorry to the viewers for not being that active.
-------------------------
ME: Suitman's Soldiers won nearly every challenge pre-merge. Was there a point you thought you could make the merge without ever losing a member?

TONY: Nope, never. It's what I heard that the majority alliance don't want Alyx and Cory to make to the merge together. Apparently they will somehow throw the challenge to make that happen, I think.

ME: You were in the minority by a 6-3 and then 7-1 split. How did you end up so alone in the game?

TONY:  It's from the very start. We have a pre-merge alliance of 5, (Alyx, Splozo, Eric, Me, Cory). Apparently someone flipped, and we just cannot flip the board back. As for the last 7-1  vote, I believe that Eric and I knew that either one of us is gonna go, so we just make the same judgment of voting each other off. I tried to bond with Erik, but obviously not enough to save my butt

ME: Who is calling the shots on Suitman's Soldiers?

3, As mentioned, I'm just that disconnected to the game, knowing nothing about anything. I have talked to some people in the majority alliance, but they all just say "it's a tribe decision", as if I'm just not on the freakin' tribe, duh

ME: Apparently, you had to forfeit the duel due to illness. Do you think you could have re-entered the game had you been well?

TONY: I do believe so, well at least I'll be trying to. I'm so pissed that I have no choice but to forfeit the RI duel to be frank. Like I do want to play, but the finals are coming, and I can't risk my health for just a group game (darn my timezone). As a side note, the constant delay makes a part of my decision of forfeiting the duel, somewhat somehow I'm getting pretty annoyed waking up at 5am and no challenges are there. (whambulance alert)

Sorry again for the viewers.
3453 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
13th Place: Guigi/Sydney: "Robby can eat my ass"
--------------

ME: Bingo's Battalion was not the strongest tribe. I've asked this question before, but what do YOU think is the moment things started going downhill for the tribe?

SYDNEY: After we lost our 2nd challenge as a tribe (the 3rd challenge) thats when i knew that like we were clearly weaker and that the other tribe had better and stronger tribemates

ME: You seemed very confident you were going home (and you were right.) How transparent were the tribal dynamics on your tribe?

SYDNEY: It was so transparent after Porsche left that if our tribe loose again they would vote me out because im ''weak'' . Robby can eat my ass tbh

ME: You said you and Ryan were on the bottom of your tribe. Is there still a chance for him to win?

SYDNEY: I reallly hope so :( he is an incredible person i love him :)))) i mean with the merge he has a brand new game in front of him we will just see if he will make the right moves and stay in the game :)

ME: Do you see the remaining 4 Bingo players staying together throughout the merge? No

SYDNEY: absolutely not! I hope Ryan use them for like the first few votes and then throw them under the bus (Actually just Robby bc hes an ass)
3451 days 7 hours ago
Carraid73
11th Place: Obscurity/Sagar: "I generally anticipated the worst."
-----------------
ME: The thing I find to be ridiculous is that a tribe that merged with an 8-4 lead is down to 5-4 three tribals later. Did you predict there were this many fractures within the Soldiers?

SAGAR: I generally anticipated the worst just to be prepared for any disasters, but no to be honest I didn't think we would end up getting fucked this badly. Really, it was just a matter of one bad seed ruining the entire gameplan that I had figured out. All it took was one person to tell the Battalion who to play the idol on at the merge vote, and then that same person could flip to their side in the F11 round to give them the numbers advantage. It sucks but either A) I'm awful at making people trust me or B) One of the Battalions had a pre-game friendship with whoever flipped. I don't know if my confessionals were posted in the VL or not but I remember saying in one of my early ones that I was pretty confident that a soldier would end up winning the game (although I did say that I didn't think it would be me). At this point though, I can definitely admit that I was probably wrong about that. I'm still hoping for a soldier to win though, regardless of whether it was the flipper or not.

ME: Almost every Soldier I talked to said you were leading the tribe. Do you agree or disagree? If you agree, did this lead to your downfall?

SAGAR: Yeah I would agree with that. I'm a control freak and I think my pre-merge game was pretty immaculate. Too bad playing an immaculate pre-merge game isn't really worth shit lolol
I don't think that played a huge role in my downfall because it seems that the flipper was going to their side regardless and I don't think it was some personal decision to spite me or something because I don't think I pissed off anyone on the soldiers THAT much. Pretty sure the flip was premeditated, and maybe I was targeted earlier than some of the others because I'm probably one of the bigger challenge threats idk

ME: We have been short on confessionals here, but it seems Brendon flipped on the recent John vote. Who flipped to get you eliminated, as far as you know?

SAGAR: Yeah I actually had sent a lot of confessionals (pretty big change from 2nd chances) but I asked Shawn to withhold them from the VL until after I'm out of the game. I have no idea who flipped to get me eliminated, as sad as that sounds. I was busy the two days or so leading up to my elimination so I have a very vague idea of how it all went down. History would tell me that it was Brendon who did it because he's just notorious for flipping just to be important but I was fairly loyal to him and I think he knew that so I'm not sure why he would flip on me that early. Brendon told me it was Erik that flipped which I also find hard to believe. Honestly it's not a big deal to me and probably wouldn't affect my jury vote

ME: In Second Chances, you wanted to get Ryan out early, but took forever to actually initiate his elimination. Here, you were much more direct, with Ryan getting votes at all 3 post-merge tribals. What is your problem with the guy?

SAGAR: Hah I don't have a personal problem with him, actually we sort of used to be on good terms (I think our feud is still mostly in jest, but I could be wrong). I just think he's a good player and I automatically assume that he's a threat to win whenever I'm in a game with him. There's no point in trying to prolong the inevitable so I decided right away that our side would try to get him out. I knew that if they had an idol and were getting info from one of our people (which ended up being the case), it wouldn't really matter who our target was, so I decided there wasn't really anything to lose in going after my main target right from the get-go. Good luck to him though, and I can definitely see him winning
3450 days 7 hours ago
Carraid73
10th Place: PIZPAZ/JOHN
--------------------

ME: You were voted out in a vote in which 4 people were targeted. To what do you attribute the disarray of the votes?

JOHN: A lot of people had trusted Eric in a plan to "blindside" Mikey, who had an idol. I knew it was fishy from the very beginning, and it doesn't surprise me that the vote went down the way it did.

ME: Why does a tribe with a 8-4 lead eagerly turn on each other?

JOHN: Well we voted Cory out, so him flipping was probably a no brainer. So it's already 7-5 at that point. Now you have to worry about getting one more vote, probably from someone who's at the bottom of the tribe and probably would've gotten 7th/8th on any normal occasion.

ME: Who stands NO chance to win?

JOHN: Brandon no question within my mind. He goes around and acts like he's the puppet master when in reality me and Erik had already cracked the fact that he's been building a web of contradictions and lies. He's not even smooth about it either, he just blatantly tells one thing to someone and another thing to someone else. Either he'll be voted out with the rest of the Soldiers or he'll be dragged to the very end as a goat, but fat chance no matter what.

ME: How does it feel to be eliminated by idol?

JOHN: Lame as hell, seeing as how the only reason the Battalion has manged to last as long as they did is solely because of idols.
3449 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
9th Place: ERIK/ITSOFFICIAL
-------------
ME:We havent had confessionals posted in forever. Could you describe your strategy in general, since we get to see very little of what goes on in the game?
ERIK: was brought into the merge with an 8-4 advantage. I was even in a good position on my tribe not to flip. But, this season would have been boring if the Soldiers got rid of every Battalion right off the back. I was in an alliance called the BEES w/Brendon/Sagar/Eric/myself. I was 3rd in the alliance with Brendon/Sagar being an inseperable duo. We left Eric out on every vote premerge and myself/sagar/brendon made an alliance of 6 w/John/James/Jayson with Jayson/James being a duo. I was good with everyone on the tribe yet, I knew my position. I got Eric to flip on the BEES alliance by convincing him he was 4th and was never included on the vote because Brendon/Sagar never trusted him to know the vote. Me and Eric made an alliance with Cory called the Middle Men. We flipped on Jayson/Sagar because they were clear picks to win the game. John's vote-Mikey was supposed to go but, Cory made a bold move and blindsided John with the idol in his pocket. My downfall came by Brendon and I have no idea why he gave the Battalion the opportunity to gain the majority.

ME: Soldiers merged 8-4 to Batallion. It is now 3-4, the Batallion has more people. How did the Soldiers let this happen?
ERIK: I take full responsibilty for Jayson/Sagar being voted out. My reason was making bold moves to secure my position at the end. I made sure that the Soldiers could keep the majority before voting out a Soldier. I fully blame Brendon for giving the Bats the win this season

ME: Do you expect the Soldiers to be picked off 1 by 1?
ERIK: no reason for the Bats to let a soldier get to the end. It's still Battalion vs Soldiers and everyone on the jury is currently a Soldier.

ME: On a random note, are you over the Erik vs. Charlie rivalry? Because Charlie sure isn't.
ERIK: Lmao! A bit over it; but hey I got him nominated in Turney's BB2 this season so I ain't mad.
3449 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
Eighth Place: BRENDON/BRENELLE1120

ME: No offense to you.... Not a lot of people seemed to like you all that well. Why do you think this was?
BRENDON: LOL! I knew this was coming, I didnt do anything too unlikeable until my flip but the fact that I took out Queen Alyx, King Cory, and King Tony probably enraged the VL, sorry but its a game so i am not sorry!

ME: Earlier, you and Alyxandria had a slight conflict over an idol. Turns out neither of you had it. Did you ever figure this out?
BRENDON: Yes! I figured this out at the merge when John told me he had it, but now people are saying John never had it!

ME: The Soldiers lost an 8-4 lead. Your elimination was the top of the parabola of tribal numbers. With you gone, Batallion now had a majority. What do you predict will happen?
BRENDON: I think this season has been fairly predictable besides the fact that it is a reverse pagonging. I wanted the Soldiers to stick together for atleast two votes because Mikey and Ryan needed to go once merge hit. Erik decided to make a dumb move when he was at the top of his alliance and flip! I had flipped before at f11 within an alliance of 6 but I was definitley not in the top 3 of the alliance.

ME: Is it better to go mid-merge as a strong but controversial strategist, or be a goat in the jury who is made it further, but is disrespected?
BRENDON: Honestly, I am proud of how I played this time so the first for sure
In Vietnam, things went wrong for me at the swap and I got blindsided which sucked.
I was so grateful Shawn let me play in Second Chances and I played a very different merge and premerge game but i did very well.
This season, I felt i didnt have much to work with. With no swap and an alliance of 6 which had to be stuck to, i never could make decisions that would enhance my game, once merge hit, i figured people would try to stick to the alliance for the vote but Erik made a dumb move followed by bad move of taking out Erik! However, Erik really had no reason for his flip besides the stupid middle man alliance which could have been used after some Batallion members were gone.
Ryan and me thought Newz was with us so that is why I last minute changed my vote from Newz to Erik.
I thought Ryan was smarter than that to think that Newz was loyal to him when he was obviously loyal to Mikey.
Thanks for the questions and sorry to people that hate me.
Hope to be back for a fourth time and my prediction for the win is kind of an odd ball, but Newz!
3445 days 14 hours ago
Carraid73
7th Place: CORY/LIFER
-----------
ME: You were first voted out of the game. You had a huge comeback on the Double R islands,  and made it to 7th. This is a great accomplishment, but how much of it is offset by the fact you were basically the first boot?
CORY: When I hit merge, it felt like a whole new game. The fact that I was embarrassingly voted out first kind of left my mind. I did all I could this season, but the cast I was stuck with just didn't really mesh well with my gameplay and personality. It had a lot of the "Big Wigs" of Tengaged (Jayson, Sagar, James) who tend to be very power hungry, not to mention annoying, and I just don't get along with those types of people.

ME: Since Suitman's Soldiers voted you out, did you naturally feel like siding with Bingo's Batallion?
CORY: Well, there were a few people with the Soldiers who I wanted to see go before I tried anything else out. Once the three of them went, I tried to make some moves against Bingo's side- but due to multiple counts of stupidity (some, I'll admit, caused by me) it just didn't pan out.

ME: A lot of people were predicting a F5 with you and the Battallion. Why didnt this pan out for you?
CORY: It wasn't going to pan out no matter what, at least from my perspective. I had hoped that Ryan would be able to convince Newz to flip last vote and then us, along with Eric, would take out Mikey. But Ryan claimed that he wasn't able to, and then I was left completely in the dark because people thought I was a duo with Mikey. Uh...

ME: Can the remaining two Soldier's recover?
COr
CORY: Doubt it. For one they aren't working together. Eric has definitely pulled some shady stuff to stay in this game, but he's not in anyone's long term plans (I think). People are going to try to carry James to the end as a goat, which I pray isn't going to happen because James has a lot of friends on Jury and there's an above average chance he would win. That would just be embarrassing for everyone.
3444 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
6th Place: MIKEY/PEACEOUT
-------------
ME: The confessionals have not been up to date for awhile, so we are in the dark about a few things. Describe your game strategy, and how you think YOU did.
MIKEY: My strategy was to lie low until I hit the merge, and then really start playing the game. I had to win challenges, gain and play idols, and start being more aware and ready for the crazy merge. I just kept suggesting threats and that's how the first three merge votes went, with playing idols and gaining Erik and Cory (I think). I got the alliance to vote Erik if they wanted my allegiance and Brendon's vote. Things then got dicey, as I had to manipulate to survive and backstab Brendon and Cory to try and get farther. My strategy was to then try and get Ryan before the other two, as we didn't need them, but Robby and Newz didn't feel like that. I apparently was doing really good, and felt like that, bt I was voted out for basically being the largest threat and biggest contender to win.

ME: You are the first Battalion on the jury, meaning that the jury will be mostly composed of Suitman players. If James or Eric make the end, will they win due to the jury being stacked with tribemates?
MIKEY: They will never win. James will get a couple votes, and Eric might even have a small chance of winning, but Robby and Newz can just say they survived and took out all the threats and have the win. They'll never make the FTC if the jury is mainly Soldiers though.

ME: Tomorrow is the finale. How does it feel to be one tribal away from the finale?
MIKEY: It sucks. Robby and Newz are assholes. They keep you so far in this game and then just destroy you. It just hurts knowing how well I would have done had I made it to FTC.

ME:You are a juror. Describe the possible finalists, and who you are inclined to vote for.
MIKEY: If Ryan makes the FTC, he 100% gets my vote. He deserves it. He's playing a better game out of everyone else. Everyone else are followers that, maybe except for Eric, have accepted their fate and are willing to just follow Ryan for a vote. If Ryan gets out before FTC, and Eric is in, I'll vote him. I don't know who I would have to vote for between James, Robby, or Newz.

open group

Suitman's Reality Hub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!