This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1434 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
TRIBE SWAP - Taking place on Skype
1434 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Before we start the school-yard pick for new tribes we must first name TWO new tribe captains, who will get the ONLY chance to pick someone from their ORIGINAL tribe to join them.
1434 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
All future players chosen will be required to pick players from an original opposing tribe ONLY to join their NEW tribe. The captain however, if they wish,  may still pick from their own tribe if they so choose.
1434 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
— The Captain’s Challenge —

I will first post a math equation WITH it’s answer, but with two operations (+, -, /, x) missing.

Your job will be to track the question back to work out what the two equations are and MAIL me the answer ASAP on Tengaged.

Example:
(4 [?] 5) + (5 [?] 2) = 12

Answer:
(4 + 5) + (5 - 2) = 12

So you’d say: “+ and -“ for the answer in mails. You must send it in the order of the equation. So “- and +“ would not be accepted.

The first two people regardless of tribe to answer will become CAPTAINS.
1434 days 1 hour ago
BB5lover
I’m ready
1434 days 1 hour ago
hints

what sort of language is that?
1434 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
POSTING EQUATION HERE.

GET READY.
1434 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Vlad & Jimmy Captains
1434 days ago
SuitMan13
— —  PANIC BUTTON  — —

Today each tribe will put forward up to three players to compete for their tribe initially. Tribes can swap-out players through the challenge, but cannot swap in a player who has been eliminated in this challenge already. The Solo Tribe player will go it alone.

In this tense competition, you will have to judge how long you think should take attempting a flash game, whilst attempting to get the highest score possible.

The task is simple. I will post a SINGLE classic arcade flash game for you all to play, where the primary goal is to get the highest possible score.

HOWEVER, you must also ensure that you are not taking too long with your attempts at the game, because you categorically cannot be the last person to submit a screenshot.

This is because before I judge the winner, I will first eliminate the SLOWEST to submit via Tengaged Mail, regardless of their score, before then also eliminating the player with the LOWEST score. That means we eliminate 2 people each round.

So how long do you spend attempting to get the best score, before you submit, to avoid being the last person? That’s down to your judgement.

The first full tribe to have all their players eliminated goes to Tribal Council, and the other tribe wins Immunity. In the case of two people going out in the same round, then the SLOWEST player is eliminated first over the WORST performer.

If it gets down to the top 2 with 1 from each tribe, they will face head to head for Immunity.

The Solo Tribe player achieves immunity if they remain in the game beyond the losing tribe.
1434 days ago
mradamman12
wow I really have to win EVERY SINGLE TIME I’m-
1434 days ago
Bluejay7622
Oh so I need to use my computer
1434 days ago
_JB_
ill go in round 1
1434 days ago
SammySosaTV
uh bump
1434 days ago
_JB_
bump
1434 days ago
Bluejay7622
bump

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!