This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1435 days 19 hours ago
Idols
Here
1435 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
-- CHECK IN CLOSED --
1435 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  TARGET RUN  — —

Today it is time to test your skills of timing and teamwork. For this competition, each round will have 2 players competing for each tribe, which you can swap out between rounds if you so wish.

Each round I will send all players a mail that states -MINE RELEASED-, and reveal a length of time it will take for said mine to land in the optimum position, for you to hit it with a crossbow.

Using the mail timestamp and a clock, you will count for the length of time I have stated, then when you think we are at the stated target time, you send me back a mail that says -FIRES CROSSBOW-.

If you manage to get that mail within a 3 second time window (1 second either side of the specific target time), according to the timestamp in MY inbox, your arrow will hit the target. Any further than 1 second either side, and you will take 1 penalty point for each second you are away from the time window.

I am allowing the 3 second target window due to the way Tengaged mails works in it’s small delay of sending and receiving mails which means it can ‘pass over’ into the next second from one inbox to another. However I can only judge this by what I receive on my end, SO if it seems to be landing with me late, you send it slightly earlier!

The THREE tribes with the LEAST score in penalty seconds after 5 rounds win Immunity, with the tribe with the MOST penalty seconds heading to Tribal Council. Remember, only 2 people from the tribe compete in each round so switch out if necessary.

In the event of a tie we will go into Sudden Death and lose the 3 second time window, forcing you to get it on the dot.
1435 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1435 days 19 hours ago
Bluejay7622
Yep
1435 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
yes
1435 days 19 hours ago
Idols
okay
1435 days 19 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
aight
1435 days 19 hours ago
ForceMike1
yes
1435 days 19 hours ago
hints
hey
1435 days 19 hours ago
hints
can i participate? no one linked me on skype
1435 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Those who did not check in on time cannot play.
1435 days 19 hours ago
BB5lover
will you be posting the time we are expected to fire the crossbow king
1435 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
OKAY, Each tribe please put forward the two people who are playing in round 1.
1435 days 19 hours ago
Hufus
Yes

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!