This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
no i think he was trying 2 distract me
4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
7 mails form swim trying 2 distract me since he is worried his tribe will vote him out
4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
good plan, but it didn't work out.
4603 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
VOTE SWIM OUT
4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
lol BB he was desperate since he has no chance in tribal, so he tried to distract me to help milk win immunity -that is what I think-
4603 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
lol he sucks
4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
How would you feel if your team lost and you had no chance to save yourself? You would want to make sure that your team won immunity so you would stay safe.
4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
I'll be honest I didn't like him spamming me mails cause it would want me to see them, but he did what he had 2 do.
4603 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
yeah but he gave me death threats once
4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
oh....
4603 days 17 hours ago
jflora18
damn i missed it sorry guyz i had karate
4603 days 17 hours ago
ToPdOg
Ok -gets you caught up- 5 people said here 3 from Rotu and 2 from Maraamu. I was only Rotu who made it on time and the 2 Maraamu's made it. We started and after a few minutes 1 of the Maraamus had 2 leave. Then it was me vs milk for immunity. We both lasted a long time until milkboy didn't speak for a minute and I won challenge for Rotu.
4603 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
o wow thx for the update and gratz

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!