This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalé + Reunion

Topic » Finalé + Reunion

4605 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
A mere 12 days ago, 18 Tengagers began the adventure of a lifetime. They were immediatley split into two tribes - Yaxha and Nakum. Both tribes were led by former players Jhelsdon and Punx. Yaxha dominated the start of the game, winning two straight Immunities, leading to the elimination (or quiting in one persons case) or MISSimogen and Piggly from Nakum. However, Nakum fought back and won the next two eliminations, knocking out MHens and Sports. Then. A twist. Smi and Millie from Yaxha switched to Nakum, and Sparks and Joe were forced to switch from Nakum to Yaxha. Furthermore, thery had a DOUBLE ELIMINATION on their hands. But no ordinary one. Yaxha would be voting someone out of Nakum, and vice versa. This led to Carraid and Swimboy getting the boot. The following day was a crushing blow for Nakum. Having just caught up in numbers, they lost the next Immunity Challenge to Yaxha and were forced to vote in another DOUBLE elimination. Hippy and Tombique were subsequently voted out. Nakum once again fought back and won the next Immunity Challenge, causing Yaxha to vote out Undercover Monk. Then they merged in Xhakum, and were told that they had reached the Jury. Millie was the first Individual Immunity, but opened the Island Chest and cursed herself. She lost the ability to vote for the next three tribals. After Joe was voted out, Punx won immunity from the final DOUBLE tribal, but a sudden draw ment only Sparks was voted out. DECAES took this chance to quit the game. Six remained, and knowing he was on the chopping block, Punx tried to win Immunity again. But other  returnee Jhels got there before him, and Punx became the fourth member of the Jury. Snake went on to win Immunity at the Final Five, casing the elimination of Michael. The Final Four results scored Jhels immunity, and at Tribal it was clear it was 2 v 2. The votes subsequently tied between Snake and Smi, but in a battle with each other, Jhels beat Millie and voted out Smi who became the sixth member of the Jury.

Three remain, but who will hold the title? Snake, Millie or Jhels? Find out on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA!
4605 days 22 hours ago
Carraid73
*waves at camera*
4605 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
*looks fierce*
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
*sits in seat looking at the Final 3* Welcome to FINALE WEEKEND here in Guatemala..
4605 days 22 hours ago
jflora18
*sits somewhere in the front row thinking this could b me *
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Its Day 13 of 14.. we are SO close. While I think up a challenge (LOOOL) I will ask some questions.
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
So first question is for Snake.

I have to admit. At the start of the season you did not stand out inparticularly as a Final 3 player. TBH I was thinking more Punx, Sparks, Jhels, Smi or Millie. But you are here! :P Would you class yourself as the underdog of the season?
4605 days 22 hours ago
Snake
No, not at all. I am just an under rated player. I mean, most of you don't even know that I've been on Tengaged the longest out of this whole cast. I know how to play the game, and I think I just proved my point by making the Final 3. :)
4605 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
:D
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Next question is for Millie.

You have had MANY ups and downs in this game. Sometimes you were in trouble, sometimes you weren't. Tell us about your Survivor experience.
4605 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
This has been one heck of an experience! I HAVE had my ups and downs but I never feel like I was really the target, and that can be said by me only having 1 (i think?) vote cast against me the entire season.
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Two actually Millie.
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
But the other one was from before we Merged. Tombique voted you and he subsequently got voted out.
4605 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
two :(

cryin xx
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Next question is for Jhels.

Going in to this game, did you ever think you would be back here in the Final 3?
4605 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
The other person I wont mention.. yet.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!