This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Xhakúm)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Xhakúm)

4608 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
SEND ME YA VOTE.

QUESTIONS:
Millie - Last tribal of not voting - will you be happy when it is over?

Smi - Your feelings? Any shocks do you think will happen today?

Punx - Snake cancelled your vote. How are you felling and how do you rate your chances?

Snake - Do you think that using the power will help or hinder your game?

Jhelsdon - How does it feel to be wearing the necklace again. First time since Amazon..

Michael - I have no idea what to ask you :P
4608 days 19 hours ago
smi9127
i had a gut feeling about that hidden item and i was right so im kind of bummed i didnt bid.... i am not sure about something shocking but we will definnitely see anything can happen
4608 days 19 hours ago
punx193
Well I'm nervous to be exact. I'm sure no one wanted to cancel anyone votes. It screwed me over before and I don't want it to happen again. I think my chances of staying might be 40% If I did vote, I would of voted off Micheal, I don't think he should be in the game anymore
4608 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
I will be SO happy being able to vote again as I can actually be a valuable player in this game instead of coasting hoping not to be voted off.
4608 days 19 hours ago
Snake
Do you think that using the power will help or hinder your game?

Well, for punx193 it will hinder my game because I think I just put a target on my back. I can't see it being able to help my game.
4608 days 19 hours ago
SuitMan13
Just Jhels to vote..
4608 days 19 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
How does it feel to be wearing the necklace again. First time since Amazon..

I just realized that...I was an immunity whore in Amazon, i havent won shit here, and this time it was on a bid....obviously the competition in this game is much stronger this time.  :-)  All 6 who remain should be proud of what we have done!
4608 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
kthanx Jhels.. now vote.
4608 days 18 hours ago
smi9127
LOL
4608 days 18 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
why am i being laughed at  -.-
4608 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out wil be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediatley. I'll read the votes.
4608 days 18 hours ago
Millzipede
you need to vote!
4608 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
First vote..
4608 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
*flips it* Snake
4608 days 18 hours ago
SuitMan13
Second vote..
4608 days 18 hours ago
smi9127
oh

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!