This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Xhakúm - DOUBLE)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Xhakúm -..

4609 days 14 hours ago
77sparks77
This is awkward but I didn't get to vote and it could've effected this... :/ It could've been a draw and caused double elimination to go through or let me draw, no offence Suit but Sparky isn't impressed. I wanted time so my alliance wold blooming talk to me but well, they didn't and frankly, they backstabbed me...

I don't really give a fuck they did it but it hurts like he'll coming from friends and I've had too much drama lately I never thought I'd say this hut lately Tengaged hasn't been the same, I may leave the site for a while don't know...

Punx you play well and keep gig mate, I understand the decisions made as I'm active and threatening...

As for Suit, I'm just annoyed I didn't get to cast my vote as it could've made a difference! :(
4609 days 14 hours ago
SuitMan13
I messed things up today. But only because of the stupid interview I have tomorow and me wanting to get things done.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!