This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Xhakúm - DOUBLE)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Xhakúm -..

4610 days ago
SuitMan13
Send me one vote - It's a DOUBLE Elimination so alliances may want to split votes again.
Millie opened the Island Chest and found a Black Skull.. she cannot vote in this Tribal.

QUESTIONS:
Millie - How are you feeling knowing you STILL can't vote?

Smi - Are you a potential threat?

Punx - IMMUNITY! Do you think that it was good timing, as this is a Double Vote-out?

Snake - Do you think things will get really hard at the Final 6?

Sparks - Where do you think you are currently in this game?

Jhelsdon - Close to Immunity - Target or not target?

DEACES - With one vote against you last tribal, are you worried about your postion in this game?

Michael - Same question as DEACES. With one vote against you last tribal, are you worried about your postion in this game?
4610 days ago
SuitMan13
Note: As Michael resides in an awquard timezone, if his vote is not important, he will just get a self-vote.
4610 days ago
punx193
Yeah it was really good timing, with immunity your safe from a lot of things for a round. So I'm glad I won the immunity because you can never know what going to happen in double eliminaions
4609 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
"Due to the spilt vote, our allaince need to stay strong and work hard"
4609 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
I am so lost in the game it's unreal, I'm sorta stuck... :/

Oh and FIX!! My partner wasn't here!! :L
4609 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
I feel INREDIBLY nervous but I suppose there's nothing I can do, and if it's my time to go, then so be it :(
4609 days 21 hours ago
Snake
Snake - Do you think things will get really hard at the Final 6?

Of course things will get tougher. I mean, drama is almost promised to occur once we get closer to the final. It would suck to waste all this time and effort just to get anything BUT 1st Place. This is the time where everyone's true colors will be shown.
4609 days 21 hours ago
smi9127
grrr missed the challenge
gl everyone
4609 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Close to Immunity - Target or not target

well, yeah, i guess, but sometimes I win stuff and others i dont..today wasnt my day, but I hope that I am around to fight another day.  :-)
4609 days 21 hours ago
punx193
Good luck everyone, it going to be nervewreaking for you guys
4609 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
GL everyone x
4609 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Sparks and Michael have not voted - but Sparks has been online and Michael wont be on until I'm at school probs.
4609 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out wil be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediatley. I'll read the votes.
4609 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
First vote..
4609 days 20 hours ago
punx193
*Pet Bulbasaur*
4609 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
*is nervous*

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!