This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Xhakúm)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Xhakúm)

4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
SEND ME YOUR VOTE BITCHES!
Millie opened the Island Chest and found a Black Skull.. she cannot vote in this Tribal.

QUESTIONS:
Millie - You have won the challenge, but lost your voting rights for the next three tribals. How are you feeling and do you regret opening the chest?

Smi - You ALMOST won. Does this make you a threat, or does it show others your potential?

Punx - As an active player, does this make you a target?

Flamingjoe - Where do you think the votes will swing tonight?

Snake - What about you? Your feelings tonight?

77sparks77 - Are you a threat or not do you think?

jhelsdon - How hard is it going to get to vote now?

DEACES - Do you think you have strong enough connections to stay?

Michael - Are you nervous about this tribal?
4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
I also want a Provat Confessional detailing alliances and stuff from everyone - I wanna judge who I think will make the finals :x

So do that or I might not count your vote ..
4610 days 11 hours ago
punx193
With the fact of being active, I want peoples to know the truth about me. I choose to work hard and not give up. I love having battle against peoples who will not back down from the fight instead of trying to take  the easy way out by taking peoples who doesn't do challenges. So we have to wait and see.
4610 days 11 hours ago
flamingjoe
I don't have a clue where the votes will swing tonight, I haven't seen any obvious people like inactives who will get voted for
4610 days 11 hours ago
Snake
Snake - What about you? Your feelings tonight?

What about me? Really, I've made it to the merge and you still don't know anything 'about' me? :) lol Just playing with ya. I'm hoping that I don't get voted out this tribal council because I honestly think I'm not much of a threat. I am a little worried though because I haven't talked to most of the members of the tribe.
4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
"He is a threat in challenges and im not allignes with him so"
4610 days 11 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie - You have won the challenge, but lost your voting rights for the next three tribals. How are you feeling and do you regret opening the chest?

It sucks and I kept telling myself its gonna be something bad but I took a risk and it did not pay off. I don't feel worried tonight, but I am worried for the next two tribals as they could get rid of me easily :S
4610 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Suit....It is always hard once you reach the jury stage...I am sooooo dissappointed that I cant help with challenges and play or get to play in them because of work.  I hope that you guys think about that when you are voting tonight at tribal.  Most of the challenges are while I am still teaching.  4pm EST is 3pm my time and we let out of school at 3pm.  I cant even check this till like 330 at the earliest.  :-(
4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
"You are a threat and I need jury votes on peoples who are cool with me"
4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
I am GMT.. so 9pm is the latest I can do. Doing it at 10pm would stretch it out too late :(
4610 days 11 hours ago
DEACES
DEACES - Do you think you have strong enough connections to stay?

It is a good question. Well i really cant answer but I will know if i have strong enough connections to stay if  i make it pass this few votes
4610 days 11 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am sorry that I am 33, and a professional with a job and career... i would think that if someone cant do challenges, its a reason to keep them, because they arent a threat.
4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
"My vote today is gonna be a SHOCKER, im sorry but i cant vote for anyone I love everyone. We're like family but ..."
4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
"I believe he is a strong competitor and if I can't get him out right now, I don't think I ever will"
4610 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
I'm just laughing at the Confessionals.. People think they are safe with their current alliance.. But it looks like soemone is alligned with most people..
4610 days 11 hours ago
punx193
Suity this tribal is making me nervous now lawl

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!