This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yucatan Finale

Topic » Yucatan Finale

1450 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton / MyMilkshakes - Confessional #16

I'm honestly starting to feel like Michele Fitzgerald in this game. Constantly voting in the minority, being left out on the vote, yet still surviving and maintaining a good social game. I mean, playing strong socially is usually my strongest asset coming into these games, however, I didn't really expect to have already voted in the minority twice come the merge... I guess when people are picking off your perceived allies it only makes sense that they leave you out, but still, it definitely isn't good for my long term.
And I really wish I could rally the numbers to make a big move right now, but considering these people and my allies (sans Aria) flip on me according to the hour, it's really hard for me to rally the numbers when I don't trust anyone enough to confide in a big move. And I'm aware it makes me such a flop that I can't rally the numbers, but I still feel super on the outs with everyone after being almost voted out during the Brendon vote. I just need to hope that the current 5 person alliance I'm in with Aria/James/Nick/Tyler sticks together and I can try and string something along, but I don't really believe Tyler is with us after flipping last vote so... it'll be interesting to see where allegiances lie after this vote to see where the numbers are truly situated.
I also have mixed feelings over Andrew leaving. On the one hand, it sucks, because I really don't think he would have ever voted Aria or I out. However, I also think he was telling everyone that Aria and I were certain numbers for him and would basically do whatever he told us to do which... isn't true when you look at the Brendon vote?? Either way, I'm glad that I don't have to be connected to him anymore, but, Andrew was definitely my shield as well, which causes concerns that I'll be targeted soon.
I guess this will finally be a short confessional since I don't have much else to say for once... especially since everyone in this cast refuses to talk about the vote until the last minute. If I had my say, I would love it we could figure out a scenario where we get Sam to play the relic incorrectly and us still have the majority.
Okay I lied about ending this because I may have just had an epiphany. I do not think Tyler is aligned with the alliance. If what Andrew said about Sam and Tyler having the halves of the relic are true, then they are definitely in cahoots with each other. There is no reason Sam shouldn't have played the relic last time considering it was likely that the vote was going to be 5-5. The way I see it, Tyler was definitely feeding information to Sam on our alliance to make him trusting and then promised that he was going to flip with them to take out Andrew so that they could keep the relic in tact. Hm... maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can get votes on Tyler. I think Aria, James and Nick would be down but finding a fifth will be hard. I'll have to speak with Jan and Ethan to see if they're down for making a move... this may just be a pipe dream, but it could also be the beginning of something great
1450 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton / MyMilkshakes - Confessional #17

**Editor's Note**

Sorry for the passive aggressiveness Tyler, I was slightly upset over Aria leaving l0l

Well, I guess I really am Michele Fitzgerald in this game, because I keep being left out of votes and my closest allies keep getting sent home. I really don't feel close on a game level with anyone else now that Aria is gone. And while it is good that I'll now be able to separate my game from hers, I really don't see how anyone in here is going to let me lead the charge on a vote when I don't have any solid numbers behind me. It just sucks because I feel like I've been in this position all merge where I just can't get the people to make a significant move because either people are not receptive and barely talk to me, or people are just too scared and too set in their alliance to want to make a move.
I also don't know if Tyler sees me as a complete idiot, because I'm fully aware that he flipped last vote and also just voted Aria out as well. Yet, he keeps running up to me saying how the vote made him sick and how we have to stick together... ya okay. I can count numbers and if anyone had a reason to flip it would be the person who has been flipping all merge.
I really don't want to converse with these people and grovel to them to keep me in for a few more votes, because I feel like that's where this is heading. Jan, Ethan and Nikki are not going to flip and despite them all saying they would love to work with me, they have never once given me a name or once even held a long enough game conversation with me to make that seem likely. Tyler is also saying they're in a final three deal too which IF HE KNOWS THAT, WHY wouldn't he tell us earlier and collect the numbers when there ARE numbers and not wait until it's too late to make a move.
I don't know. I really do feel like I'm being dragged along like Michele now and I'm going to keep saying that. I'm just desperate for SOMEONE to break away and try and make a move, but I guess these people are just trying to reach the final three and not win the game.
1450 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton / MyMilkshakes - Confessional #18

Well, if I'm going down I want to go down swinging. I'm currently trying to get people to turn on Tyler, but it's tricky, because so many of these people *COUGH* Jan, Nikki, Ethan *COUGH* refuse to try and make a move. However, I feel like if I present them with information against Tyler at the perfect time they may want to flip against him, which is really our only option at this point.
My plan is to either tell Ethan later tonight or tomorrow that Tyler is spreading rumors that him, Jan and Nikki are in a final three and that Tyler is telling everyone that he has an idol. I would HOPE that this would make him realize that Tyler is playing double agent and that we need to take him out NOW. Like I really don't understand how they're letting him walk all over them and aren't even trying or thinking about making a move against him. It's just EXHAUSTING at this point and I need him gone.
The old Akumal are all on the same page too, so I'm hoping that we're able to get two others to flip on Tyler. If I could pull this off I would not care if they took me out the vote after, but I just want to get out the person controlling the game now and make the others wake up and realize that they're all being manipulated.
I will not leave this game silently and without trying and I have a serious fire raging right now, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to manipulate people aka ETHAN JAN AND NIKKI to recognize that they're just following Tyler to the end right now and that they need to make a move if they want to stand out in any way
1450 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton / MyMilkshakes - Confessional #19

Wow my third confessional in one day, what a wild ride. Anyways, my pop off seems to have been in vain, because I think I'm sticking with Tyler one more vote. I know, I know, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. And I've been fooled by Tyler for the past two votes now. But I am definitely convinced that Nikki, Jan and Ethan are all in a tight threesome together with an idol in one of their pockets, so if we wait to separate these three, we will all be royally screwed moving forward.
Plus, the wheels are already turning to get out Tyler next shot we get. I've definitely got James and Nick to agree to getting him out next, and I'm sure that if we can succeed in getting Nikki out, then I can work on Jan and Ethan to try and flip them on Tyler the following vote, which would be fantastic.
I know I'm always slightly optimistic in these, but I do feel like the OG Bacalar are turning on each other and I'm in the middle deciding what way to go. I know the last time I thought I was in the middle I was incorrect, but I truly feel that way again. If this vote can finally go my way for once, I think I can have a good shot at getting myself to the end. Because if we get Nikki this vote and Tyler next vote then we're down to six, and I'm in good with all of those people sans Sam. I feel like if Nikki goes, Jan and Ethan will come to me to try and get me to flip too which would keep me from being a threat. It's also pretty cool that I'm now officially the last person to not have their name ever written down this season. I know that Nikki still has 0 votes against him as he played an idol, but no one has thought to write my name down once at tribal which I hope speaks well to my social game and how I've been good at integrating myself in with everyone after the merge.
I guess now that we're in final 8 too I should probably think about who I would want to take to the end, but as I haven't been in a power position I haven't really contemplated that. In a dream world, I feel like bringing Sam and Nick to the end would be beneficial for me. I'm not sure how I'd get that to work out yet, but hopefully that comes true.
My biggest worry as of now is that people will see that I have friends on the jury and want to take me out, especially since I didn't vote out Josh, Andrew or Aria and was aligned with all of them. However, that's totally out of my hands, and if people target me for that, I'll just have to fight back even harder to get the target off of me.
I still really want to rat out Tyler to Ethan on how he's been sharing all of his secrets, but I guess that will have to wait for tomorrow when we won't need Tyler's vote anymore and can actually get him out. I just hope I'm not being fooled for the third time, because if I am then I'll just have to bow down to Tyler which... I'd rather not do
1450 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton / MyMilkshakes - Confessional #20

**Editor's Note**

I was trying to be so messy and for WHAT?? The fact I didn't know what the relic actually did at this point makes this even funnier

Okay, well, I never really expected to win an immunity challenge, but I do have to say it feels absolutely amazing. I feel like I have an increase of power after the last vote finally going my way, I am the last person this season to receive a vote against them, and I think I have situated myself well enough with everyone still in the game that I have a lot of options right now.
With these options, I would love if I could pull off a huge move. I want Tyler out. But, I don't want to vote him out. NOW LET ME CLARIFY!! If Tyler has half of the relic like Andrew claimed he does, then I want that. And I know you can bequeath it to someone if you don't play it and get voted out. While it's still probable that he'd give the other half to Sam, if I just continuously play it up that I'm loyal to Tyler and then it's obvious that I voted and was 'left out' on the vote, then maybe he'd give the other half to me?? And then I would be able to ensure that I have a safety net to make it into the final 5 at least which is all I really need.
So my current plan is to recruit Jan and Ethan. I feel like they have to vote Tyler off after he flipped on them for the second time now. Plus, I've bonded well with both of them that I think they're desperate and will love to take out Tyler.
Then, I get James and Nick to vote Tyler too. Including me, that's 5 votes. Therefore, I would be able to vote separately, make Tyler notice that I voted wrong, feel bad for me, and then bequeath the other half to me.
I KNOW this sounds like a power trip or like I just took hard drugs, but I really do worry about my end game. I feel like people are going to recognize I have no votes against me, have won two immunities, and have all of my friends on the jury and want to take me out. If I could have protection just for one vote, I would be golden.
I'm going to have to make sure I play all of my cards right though, because this could obviously massively backfire on me. That's why I have other ideas in my head to try and make things go as smoothly as possible. I shared the idol clue with Tyler to make him feel comfortable and show him that I am aligned with him. I'm also planning on telling Ethan and Jan that I can only secure Nick's vote, so that if Tyler does only get 4 votes, they'll assume that I voted with them and put the blame on James instead.
I feel like if I can accomplish this move perfectly, it's a game-winning move. It's obviously risky, but as I was blessed with immunity, I don't have to worry about myself going anywhere, and at the end of the day, the only definite allegiance I have is with myself.
1450 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton / MyMilkshakes - Confessional #21

Well my big plan has flopped all thanks to James... JAMES!!! Who messaged me for the first time all season YESTERDAY??? I am quite livid over the entire ordeal so I may still shake things up since I'm in the inside on a lot of conversations.
So option one. Vote with the OG Akumal alliance. James is convinced this is the best way to go. We take out Jan/Ethan this vote, then assume that the survivor will flip with us next vote to take out Tyler in F6, then we have a clear route to the final 3 and we're all there together. Do I think I can beat James and Nick at the end?? Possibly. I just worry that the three of us may have played too similarly that it comes down to who managed the best social game of the bunch. In comparison to Nick and James, I may beat them in that department, but it seems boring and risky.
Option two is much more fun. Nick suggested that we split the vote 3-2, 3 on Ethan and 2 on Jan to flush anything out there. However, I'm apart of the 3. If I were to tell Jan and Ethan to vote for Tyler and then I also vote Tyler then it's 3-2-2 for Tyler to go. But that would basically solidify myself with Ethan and Jan, who I think I may have a harder time winning against in the end.
My instinct is telling me to go with the second option, since it's more fun and is a big move, but I feel like the first option logically makes more sense. I just feel bad because I've been hyping up to Jan and Ethan that we were going to flip on Tyler and take him out and it would be a huge move, but I'm not sure I can stick with that now. I guess with big power comes big responsibility. It just sucks because I feel like there is definitely a right and wrong option with the right bringing me to the end and the wrong seeing me taken out in 6th, which I obviously don't want. So I'm going to have to wait and see what's going on with everyone tonight and tomorrow and hope that the choice I make is the right one for my game to ensure I'm sitting there on finale night.
1450 days 1 hour ago
MyMilkshakes
Peyton / MyMilkshakes - Confessional #22

Omg confessional 22 just like Taylor Swift's hit song. We love to hear it. Anyways, I am so happy with the way everything is going down currently. Last vote went swimmingly well, even though it gave me anxiety quite a few times. For example, I literally only wanted to tell Nick about the plan to vote out Tyler because James seemed so gung-ho with sticking with Tyler to the final 6. Um... not on my watch. HOWEVER, Nick BLABBERS in the OG Akumal group chat and says he wants Tyler out. OF COURSE James runs and tells Tyler right after about the plan to vote him out mere seconds after Nick suggests it. I really thought we were about to be screwed and I was going to have to side with Tyler again, but I messaged Nick and he was seething over the fact that James was protecting Tyler so much. So luckily we were able to convince Nick to flip to take out Tyler. The funniest part is that Nick thinks it was all his doing and that he orchestrated the entire thing. I mean, he can be my guest to take all of the credit for the move and get it taken away from me, because I really worry that I may be seen as the biggest threat for now winning three individual immunities and kind of being the one who organized the Tyler vote off.
However, I am hoping that my relationships with everyone still in is what's going to carry me to the end, because there is no way I'll be winning the next two immunity challenges LOL especially when I'm not even sure how I won these two. So, I am currently situated in my OG Akumal alliance with James and Nick. I am also situated in an alliance with Jan and Ethan with Nick being seen as a fourth vote. The person missing? Sam. Not shockingly, he's also the person I want out.
My plan is to protect my numbers on both sides coming into the finale. I don't have a strong relationship with Sam and I will not be risking my spot in the final 5 over anything he says or does. So I'm going to have to convince BOTH of my alliances that Sam is the best option to take out.
The issue is that I don't think anyone sees Sam as a threat. So I am going to have to try and work some magic on everyone to ensure that Sam goes tonight. Because if he does, I will be protected with Nick/James on one side and Jan/Ethan on the other, and I'm hoping that both groups would bring me to the end. I feel like me being situated in either of these groups too gives me a high chance at winning in the end. Jan and Ethan are going to be seen as playing too similar of games, which will really help. Meanwhile, I don't think anyone has strong enough bonds with Nick or James that anyone would want to vote for either of them.
I worry that I'm in way too good of a position right now and that if I make a slight error in my word choice or in a move that I'm going to be taken out. Especially considering I have 0 votes against me going into the final 5, I hate to sound cocky, but I really don't see how people wouldn't see me as a threat. I just need to bet on people thinking they need me and my vote to carry them to the final three and then I'll be able to find myself there as well.
Also, since I'm safe, if these people don't want to vote Sam out I could always go to rocks and hope he gets taken out there since I'm safe and could care less who goes. We'll have to wait and see. I just feel like I've experienced a total 180 since Aria got voted out and it feels great to have made it to the finale. I just hope that I can secure my space in the final 3 too.
1450 days 1 hour ago
MyMilkshakes
Okay that's it LOL sorry I wrote so much in all of these it really is a problem.
Also I love you all so much and I hope you don't take offense to anything I said!! You're all forever stars and icons in my eyes.
Also... me thinking in my last confessional that I was going to be brought to final 3... I have to laugh
1449 days 16 hours ago
Eclipse9
“Okay last paragraph I PROMISE. Last vote was also semi annoying with how it went, considering Zyler shouldn't have even made the swap to begin with. He definitely should've gotten out instead of Ryan, but at least he's gone now. I know it's stupid to get rid of someone in your own original tribe, but he was just contributing nothing and those self votes were not doing anything to hurt his cause.”

THANK YOU. JEESUZ.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Namibia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!