This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Espada)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Espada)

4593 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Come on in Espada..

It's fair to say that this tribe has fallen to pieces. Five are about to become four.

QUESTIONS:
Pinnaple - Do you think that over at La Flor it's all lovey-dovey, while here at Espada is is downright cutthrout?

Gaiaphage - Are you anticipating a merge soon? Or a tribal switch? And how will this help/hinder your tribe?

BBlover - Do you think that being on the failed Espada tribe has ruined your chances?

Joeker - After Jflora's 'outburst' at yesterdays Tribal, are you worried for your position in the game?

Sparks - You got the least amount of votes in the challenge. Will the tribe find you as the weakest player and vote you off?

BBlover has Immunity. Everyone else is fair game.
SEND ME VOTES BY 11am EST/4pm GMT TOMORROW.
4593 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage - Are you anticipating a merge soon? Or a tribal switch? And how will this help/hinder your tribe?

I do believe a tribal swap is coming. Merge? No. I think it's too soon. But I do think a tribal swap will be here soon.
4593 days 12 hours ago
SuitMan13
Gaiaphage - What makes you think that?
4593 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
Jflora was just pissed, I don't think anyone will take what he said too seriously.
4593 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage - What makes you think that?

A: This game is getting less and less numbers.

B: Well.. Espada got killed this season. And tbh, I don't see how a game could continue with 4 people on a tribe. That's why I'm thinking a tribe swap will come soon. Knowing you, you'll probably use a twist so we merge with a shit load of people :P
4593 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
Unless Shawn is sadistic to see this tribe pull an Ulong.
4593 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
well im always on the crap tribe and make merge so i think i have a shot
4593 days 11 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
Pinnaple - Do you think that over at La Flor it's all lovey-dovey, while here at Espada is is downright cutthrout?

1. : At La Flor it is not, "lovey-dovey". I imagine they are scrambling to vote someone off a very strong tribe.
2. : It's not very cutthroat at the moment. The tribe knows who's leaving tonight.
4593 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
do i get idol guess
4593 days 11 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
What was the final vote total btw
4593 days 11 hours ago
Joeker
3-3-1
4593 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Is everyone online but Sparks?
4593 days 11 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
No... for the challenge. I just counted 25 25... brb let me re-count
4593 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Cause I want a fast vote :P
4593 days 11 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
Oh 25-21 ok
4593 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Who needs to vote? Just Sparks?

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!