This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4598 days 17 hours ago
SuitMan13
13 days ago, sixteen people embarked on a journey in the Pearl Islands in Panama. They were split into 4 tribes. La Mina, Bayoneta, Viveros and Casaya. The game was split in half. On odd numbered days, La Mina faced Bayoneta, and on even numbered days, Viveros faced Casaya. Both halfs had a dominating tribe. La Mina dominated over Bayoneta, causing Bayoneta to vote out TheStan and Rasmus. Casaya dominated over Viveros, causing Viveros to vote out Blueu and SweetRem. On Day 5, the tribes dissolved into just La Mina and Casaya. Casaya won the next Immunity challenge, gaining a lead on La Mina who voted out PatarKayZ. But the next Tribal Council was a double. La Mina won Immunity and Casaya ended up one person down after voting out Jalande and Koolmanmadden. Then then merged into the Gitanos tribe. That one Immunity Challenge proved fatal as Casaya were demolished by La Mina. Deadbeat, Jones and Master who were all Casaya members got taken out and became Jurours 1, 2 and 3. However there was one Casaya member they couldn't touch. JamieN8954 won EVERY SINGLE Individual Immunity up until the Final 3, causing La Mina to have to vote out Pratty and Jordan. Woodzy was banned and so was Medically Evacuated on Day 11.

Three remain.. who will win Survivor Panama?
4598 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
Final Immunity Challenge: 4pm EST/9pm GMT

If you can't make it, they I CAN reschedual, but it MUST be an earlier time, not later.
4598 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
INTRO UPDATE:

4598 days 16 hours ago
punx193
*Poke the final three arm with a stick*
4598 days 16 hours ago
bclrockschamp
sorry bout this but

http://www.tengaged.com/group/4198/forum/topic/4985415

anyone wanna play?
4598 days 15 hours ago
MMMMM
aw yeah  grats to us :)
we deserve it!
High fives jamie and sarge!!
4598 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Cannot be at 4pm...unless MMMM holds his game a little later.
4598 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
I have two challenges at 4pm.
4598 days 15 hours ago
MMMMM
sarge, for my challenge, can you pm me who ur partner will be?
4598 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
I would love too. Waiting on response from 2 people...lol
4598 days 15 hours ago
JordanP
GO SARGE!
4598 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
If Jamie wins this final immunity, he'll do what no challenge dominator on the actual show has done.
4598 days 14 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
Lol joe the show is harder then this site
4598 days 14 hours ago
MMMMM
hahaha lol
4598 days 14 hours ago
Joeker
IK, but still it would be a sight to see if Jamie can win EVERY SINGLE challenge and by that, I mean this last one. :P
4598 days 14 hours ago
MMMMM
lol if he doesnt show up for the last immuntiy challenge.

open group

Suitman's Survivor: Last Gasp

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!