This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1485 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
— —  EVERY SECOND COUNTS  — —

In this fixed endurance competition, you will have to mail me every 5 minutes, as close to the dot as possible, for a total of 1 hour.

Whenever you are ready, you must start by sending a GO message to me, before immediately screenshooting and sending me your timestamp for that GO mail.

You must then mail *clings onto wall* every subsequent 5 minutes from that starter mail, for the duration of 60 minutes. That means in total you need to send 12 mails, ending on the hour mark from your GO post.

The entire time I will be going off the timestamps in MY inbox. Therefore if (and only if) I am online when you start, Skype me and I’ll confirm the GO time that’s landed in my inbox. If you don't it's your loss.

Every second you are off each exact 5 minute mark via the mail timestamps will be added together, to create a total penalty time of all the seconds you were off the precisely set time.

You must post every 5 minutes after the GO mail. DO NOT start posting 5 minutes after your own submissions, as they will likely not be exact.

The player with the least penalty points in total will win IMMUNITY!
1485 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
You have until 5pm EST on Thursday
1484 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
John — 2 penalty points
Jayson — 3 penalty points
Ryan — 24 penalty points
Max — 41 penalty points
JaVale — 44 penalty points
1484 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
John wins Immunity

open group

Suitman's Survivor: South India

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!