This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Words

Topic » Final Words

4533 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Though I got screwed by a bitter Jury, Bingo, it was an AMAZING Season. I devoted 90+% of my Tengaged Time to this game. I loved it, and well I finally made finals. Though I still have not won, I will eventually. And, I got a record :).

MOST DAYS PLAYED IN BINGO21'S SURVIVOR SERIES:

Gaiaphage- 114 days :)
4533 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
I loved this game too bingo amazing theme great challenges overall great game I hope you get loads of apps for your next season
4533 days 2 hours ago
sarge455
I agree with the other two. Bingo, you had an outstanding game with lots of drama that insued as always. People join his game and stay active. You never know who your next friend or Rival could appear.

PS.  Someone check the broom closet and let Tyler out. He could be all bones by now...lol

Peace and Sarge is out.
4533 days 1 hour ago
jogo248
it really was fun and i tried to stay as active as possibly but real life just keeps getting in the way and even though gaia is my rival in this game he is still one of my best frinds on tengaged as are you bingo

GL to all the new contestants and I wish everyone the best
4532 days 18 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Most days played without a win is the equivalent of most time wasted haha.  You suck Gaia.
4532 days 16 hours ago
Milkisgood
My final words -

Great season :D people always underestimate me, especially when I decide to play hero lol. I got my win and I hope I proved sarge isn't the only one in my rivalry who can win the game. And I did it with being the flip side of him, and playing hero is MUCH harder then being a villain.
4526 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
Awkward as I just saw this, haha. Yeah, I too had a great time and like Gaia, I devoted almost all of my time to this game, and it was really fun. I lasted the longest in this season without one vote (until milky's that took me out :X), and I think of that as my one true accomplishment. I made a lot of friends on this season, and I hope your next season that is starting will be almost as good as ours. ;P Thanks again for an amazing group game, Bingo. (:

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season. :D

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!