This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To: The Bathroom Trap

Topic » Results To: The Bathroom Trap

4814 days 10 hours ago
Natalicious
"I don't wanna slit my wrists!!" Quinn said. "Well I don't want to cut my foot" Blake said. "Do you think I want to cut open my stomach?" Patrick asked. "We don't know when time will run out" Blake said. "Ok, I will start" Quinn said. "Good luck" Blake said. Quinn rolled up her sleeve and grabbed the knife sitting next to her. "Oh my god. Oh my god" She repeated. She shoved her sleeve in her mouth and jabbed the knife right into her wrist. She then moved it slowly to the top of her arm with blood flying everywhere. "AAAAAAAH" She screamed. Blake and Patrick looked away. A key then fell to the floor and she grabbed it. "OMG YES!" Quinn yelled and removed her ankle chain. She walked with her holding her arm away from the brick wall. "Good...luck" Quinn said, weakly, and she slithered out of the room. "DON'T LEAVE US!" Blake said. But it was too late, she was gone. "She's gone...let's do this" Patrick said. Blake sat on the floor removing his sock to numb his ankle. He grabbed the knife and stuck it in the bottom of his foot. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed. He slowly moved the knife up to the tip of his foot and the key clanked against the floor. He shakily got it and undid his ankle lock and said "I'm gonna go find help..." He said weakly to Patrick. "Hurry" Patrick said, and Blake slithered off. Just when he left the door closed, and Patrick's genitles were ripped off of his body. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Patrick screamed in agony, but he did not die. Several hours later the bathroom door opened, the lights were off, "Help...me" Patrick stuttered. The lights flicked on and Summer was standing there. "No matter how hard you try, you can't leave" Summer said. "What..do you want?" Patrick asked. "Revenge.." Summer said. "I should have done this a long time ago" Summer said, and she pulled out a gun. "You won't get away with this!" Patrick said. "Why not? I'm going to kill you and nobody knows it was me" Summer said. "Quinn and Blake know" Patrick said. Summer laughed, "I took care of them already, they can't tell a soul" Summer said. "You....bitch" Patrick said. "Game over..." Summer said, she pulled the trigger and shot Patrick right in the heart. He fell dead, for good, and Summer won the battle.

CONGRATS TO DANIELED AND SHILILO! YOU BOTH KILLED SUPERPATRICK AND HE NEVER VOTED! YOU BOTH HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE IN THE NEXT SAW! YOUR ROLES WILL BE DETERMINED BY POLLS! WHAT DID SUMMER DO? LOCK YOU UP? MAKE YOU THE NEW JIGSAW? OR DID SHE LET YOU GO? A POLL WILL GO UP FOR 24 HOURS! YOU WILL BE GUARENTEED INTO THE NEXT SAW!

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!