This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 6: The Bathroom Trap

Topic » Challenge 6: The Bathroom Trap

4815 days 13 hours ago
Natalicious
"Wow...there is only few of us left" Quinn said. "I'm hungry" Patrick said. "I have to go to the bathroom" Blake said. "Just go back there" Patrick said. "You can keep going..try and find the next room" Blake said. "I hope I just die or get out of here soon..I can't take this anymore" Quinn said. "I have alot of things to do when I'm older..I can't die now" Patrick said. "Why so you can rape more girls?" Quinn said. Patrick punched Quinn. "Oh my god...i'm so sorry" Patrick said "Are you ok?" He said. "Ow.." Quinn said, starting to cry. "Omg im soo sorry!" Patrick said. "It's fine..let's just find the next room? Where is Blake?" Quinn asked. "I don't know, it's long enough" Patrick said. "Go check, i'm just gonna sit here" Quinn said. "Ok, don't move" Patrick said. Quinn just sat there, holding her face and spat out blood. "Where are they?" She asked herself. She got up and went back..they were gone. "What the-" Quinn said, when Summer injected her with tranquilizers. "Hello?" Blake asked. "Is anyone here?" he said, the lights were off. "Yeah..what's going on?" Patrick said. "Where is Quinn?" Blake asked. She woke up, "Hello? Is anyone here?" Quinn asked. "Yea, we're here" Blake said. "Can someone turn on a light?" Quinn asked. Everyone felt around for a switch and Patrick found one. Everyone was chained by there feet. "Holy fuck.." Patrick said. Infront of Blake was a tiger in a cage. Above Quinn was a Brick wall dangling above her head and a string that was connected to a pulling device was connected to Patrick's genitles..."What is this?" Blake asked. Just then a TV turned on with jigsaw:

"Hello and welcome to your final test. Blake...squashing cats will not get you far. Do you find it amusing? Well infront of you is a tiger..the queen of all the cats. I haven't fed her in days and she needs a nice meal. The only way to get your key is if you cut open the foot that killed all the cats or they just might get even. Quinn, breaking out of prison is very bad. You should know better and just serve your time. Inside of your left wrist is a key to freedom. You must cut your wrist and inside the main vein is your key to freedom. If you fail to do so, the wall that you were behind might keep you there, forever. Patrick, your rapes have been just vile. To unlock your....chain is tocut your stomach fat open, the key will be there. If you fail to do so the door keeping this place open will close from the ceiling and close the door, and removing your genitles forever. And you can never commit rape again. This could happen anytime but I will not tell you when. Live or Die..your freedom depends on it"

Challenge:
As easy as this may be you will cost somebody's life. Mail me on who you want to kill and that person will be automatically dead. You dont mail me or get a vote, you die. You don't get any votes you will die. Good luck! this is your final test. You have 24 hours to mail me :).
4815 days ago
DanieleD
wait this means that either way all of us will die....if you get one or two votes, that means that someone mailed your name AKA you will die....you don't get any votes....you die :/ none of us will live that way

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!