This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To: The Quadruple Shotgun Hallway

Topic » Results To: The Quadruple..

4817 days 5 hours ago
Natalicious
"OMG How much time do we have?" Quinn asked. "We have a minute...should we all stick together?" Blake asked. "Yea we should, let's all go to path 1" Eric said. So it was settled, they would all stick together. Just as they were standing there, waiting for the spikes, Quinn, Patrick and Blake bolted from the path and ran into path 2. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" James said. "Why would you leave us?" Marie asked. They all just stood there in shock. Just then, Marie bolted from the path but at the wrong time. The spikes came down and she just stood there, crushing and stabbing her body. "OMG MARIE!" James screamed. In path 2.."Why did we leave?" Quinn asked. "Because if they die then we don't have to carry extra weight" Patrick said. "What if we die?" Blake asked. "Well then I lead us to defeat" Patrick said. As they continued walking, the path got darker, and everyone got more scared. In path 1. "Well, we're the only ones left" Eric said. "Yupp...they made a terrible mistake" James said. "Poor Marie" Eric said. "Yes, she should've stuck with us" James said. "When the hell will we get out of here? I want to take a shower" Eric asked. "Well, people would've reported us missing so the police must be searching" James said. Just then, Summer jumped from the ceiling with a shotgun. "I've got you" Summer said. "You're still alive?" Eric asked. "Yes, something you won't be" Summer said, shooting James. "Don't kill me" Eric said.."I have a family" He said. Summer pointed the gun at his head, and shot. "Too bad Patrick wasn't here" Summer said, and she ran off. "What was that?" Quinn asked. "What was what?" Patrick asked. "I heard a gunshot" Quinn said. "Well then that means we just won" Patrick said. Summer was peering from a hole in the wall, "Not yet..I still have one trick up my sleeve" She said, with a evil grin.
4816 days 22 hours ago
DanieleD
omg im still alive!
4816 days 20 hours ago
shililo
Yes i am still alive!!!!!!!!!!!

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!