This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 5: The Quadruple Shotgun Hallway

Topic » Challenge 5: The Quadruple..

4819 days 16 hours ago
Natalicious
"Who the hell was that?!" Quinn asked. "I don't know, but where is Christa and Patrick?" James asked. "Are they still trying to escape?" Blake asked. "I heard a gunshot, are they dead?" Eric asked. "Well...let's go back and find out" Marie said. They all left but when they opened the door, Christa was dead. "Oh my god...where is Patrick?" James asked. Then he came running up to them. "There you guys are!" Patrick said. "What was that gunshot?" Marie asked. "The women behind us died, a random bullet came and shot her right in the stomach" Patrick said. "Well...where is she?" Eric asked. "She's right behind Christa" Patrick said. They walked up and found nothing, just a trail of blood leading to the sink in the back. "Oh My God....IS SHE STILL ALIVE?!" Blake asked. "I don't know, but, somebody shot her and...oh no" Patrick said. "Oh my god....LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" James said. And they all went sprinting off. "How is she still alive?" Quinn asked. "I have no clue but now i'm scared" Patrick said. "Who was she?" Quinn asked. "She was the one who put us in the trap" Patrick said. "Is she behind all of this?" Blake asked. "I have no clue but somebody has to be helping her" Patrick said. Just then, there was a little tape recorder, tied from the ceiling on a string. "Grab it..." Eric said. Marie went out to take it. "Play it" James said. She turned it on and in Summer's voice:

"Hello Everyone...you're probably wondering what is going to happen next after I have possibly passed away. My boss told me to give everyone a fair chance, so today I will. Infront of you there are two paths, path 1 is the one on your left and path 2 is the one on your right. Your main goal is spikes will fall from the ceiling cruching you if you don't make a decision on which path to go to. One path leads to your final test. The other path leads to your death. If you choose the wrong path, a shotgon with 4 bullets will kill 4 of you. At least 2 will survive..The question is who? Stick together and let the luck of the draw go, or take a chance at living. Live or Die...make your choice"

"I have taught you greatly" Natalie said. "Thank you boss" Summer said. "Have you set up the next trap?" Natalie asked. "Yes boss" Summer said. "Fooling the human mind will get you places" Natalie said. "Thank you boss" Summer said. "Go set up our final trap" Natalie said. "Okay boss" Summer said, and she walked away.

Challenge:
It is REALLY simple. You will mail me saying path 1 or path 2...I have chosen what I have and told Paradiise. You have 24 hours. Good luck.
4819 days 15 hours ago
shililo
this challenge is hard but made my desicion
4819 days 15 hours ago
dannymulcahy
Nervous :(
4819 days 11 hours ago
shililo

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!