This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To: The Drill Chair

Topic » Results To: The Drill Chair

4821 days 23 hours ago
Natalicious
"OMG! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Quinn said. "Quick, grab the keys!" Marie said. They all attempted to uncuff their hands. James broke free and managed to grab a key. He unlockd himself and when he did that, the drills got closer. "AHH! They're soo loud!" Patrick said. It took a while for everyone to get it and James was just standing there. "HELP US YOU ASSHOLE!" Marie said. James left the room. "OMG!" Blake said. Eric was concentrated and focused. He managed to get himself unlocked and grabbed the second key, got himself unlocked and also left the room. "What is there problem?" Marie said. The drills got even closer. "Oh No!" Quinn said. Marie was furious, she unlocked herself and got a key. She got up and looked terrified. She left the room. "What the fuck? You Bitch!" Christa said. Blake put his wrists up against the drills and broke the cuffs. He unlocked himself and looked shocked, and terrified. He ran out of the room. "HELP US!" Christa screamed, almost crying. Quinn ripped the cuffs from her and unlocked herself quickly. She looked behind her and was terrified. "What Do You See?" Patrick demanded. The drills got even closer. Right next to their ears. Quinn ran from the room instantly. "Patrick, get yourself free.I'll die for you" Christa said. "Christa NO!" He said. "You have to, beat the game and be a better person" Christa said. They looked at eachother for a while. "I'll miss you" Patrick said. "I know" Christa said, and she forced the side of her head in the drill, piercing her skull. "Christa" Patrick said, tearing up. He broke free and looked at her. *Clap Clap* "Bravo" Summer said. "What are you doing here?" Patrick said. "Something that should have been done a long time ago" Summer said, pointing a gun at him. "Oh my god, please no" Patrick said. "I begged too! But i didn't get my way, so why the hell should i show mercy?" Summer said. "Don't kill me" Patrick begged. "You scream, I shoot you. You move, I kill you. So by the end of this you'll be dead" Summer said. Patrick started to cry. "Get ready" Summer said, "Get set"...."and..." BANG! Patrick opened his eyes to see Summer got shot. Patrick fled the room ASAP. Natalie walked in. "I thought I taught you better, your hatred for Patrick is just as vile as the crime he commited" Natalie said. "Fuck....you" Summer said, as she fell to the ground, dead.
4821 days 23 hours ago
SuperPatrick
omfg <3333333333333

luvs the drama <3
4821 days 23 hours ago
DanieleD
This is really good!!
4821 days 22 hours ago
shililo
wow shocking!!
4821 days 20 hours ago
dannymulcahy
:O
4821 days 20 hours ago
splozojames50
:o

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!