This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 11 (finale part 1) judging panel

Topic » Week 11 (finale part 1)..

4129 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*the final three walk into panel*

Welcome models you guys are at the halfway point through these finals and what I mainly wanted to focus on before I sent any of you out on that final runway was to see of any of you had any growth or gained any knowledge. Not only that but I also wanted to see if you all were able to portray your whole journey here into one still photo. These things would help me decide which two models will make it to this final runway where you will be modeling a casual look, a bathing suit and a dress all of your choice. 
4129 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Ray: So we are going to get started by calling Ray forward.
*ray walks forward* so hello ray! Congratulations on making it so far in the competition and hopefully you will be able to make it even further but that only depends on how well you did with your photos this week. So let's start with your redemption photo from week 4's no face photo.

http://www.fashionisingpictures.net/photoshoots/furneoneofamatohautecouture.jpg

So I will start off with the good news... I really love this photo I like the pose, I really love the environment and the garment is really cohesive with the model, that being said though you did the same exact thing you did in week 4 and that was a profile view of the models face. The whole point of the photoshoot was to not have the face showing but saying that "there is no visible facial expression" complete defies the whole point of this photoshoot. In week four we had pictures like Grace's, Charlye's, Karina's, nicki's and Emmaleigh'a that had a face yes but had major facial features blocked out, you had these photo's that could have really helped you but instead you took the same route as before. 
4129 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Now moving on to your journey photo you probably had to work the hardest to get here compared to your fellow competitors you had as much good photos as you have had bad ones so this photo was pretty much your last chance of making it into the finals will you leave a good final impression?

http://fashionomatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Gisele-Bundchen-Vogue-Brazil-July-2012-341845487.jpg

This photo I really love, and you know it is very funny because I would have preferred this photo much more then the photo you got number one photo in week 3 for. This photo has a lot of great elements and after a photo like the last one I just saw I can say that you have been saved in a way. The only problem I may have is originality. You have already used a photo from this spread so it makes me wonder if you ran out of fresh new idea's.
4129 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Emmaleigh: next up we have the dark horse of the competition Emmaleigh! * Emmaleigh walks forward * Over these past few weeks you have proven to be a huge threat and to me you probably learned the most out of everyone else in the finals. But you do have two more photos in the way of you actually being able to compete in the final runway, were you able to succeed at these final stages? Let's look at your redemption photo first!

http://www.styleemporium.com/images/products/184-Trendy_Neon_Green_Cheongsam-1584_large.jpg

O.o umm... Well this is hard for me to say after you have been having such a ride on the wave of momentum but this photo... Is bad. I mean there are so many things wrong with this photograph that I don't think you bothered to look back at all of the past photos from this week or matter of fact I doubt you even looked back at the challenge in the first place :( problem number one this is not high fashion. I don't know what this is but it is definitely not high fashion. And also all I see in this photo is green and some gold. This is not what was asked for I wanted Colourful not just 1 solid colour. I wanted something fun something different, and the weird thing is that in week 3 when you did this photoshoot you were able to use probably one of the most amounts of color so I dont see why you would go in a completely different direction. 
4129 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Hopefully you were able to make up for this photo with your journey photo. *fingers crossed*

http://thisislavie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/claire-danes-blackbook-01.jpg

I simply adore this photo! This could quite possibly be my favourite photo of the whole season right beside grace's photo from week 4. Her legs look stunning, the city landscape in the background is perfect and the urban clothing fit do perfectly with the theme of the photoshoot. There is something really rocker- ballerina about this photo and I just love how in control she looks. There is not a flaw in this photograph for me! I was scared before. I thought that you lost your touch after that redemption photograph and though you will have to be penalized for that first photo your high fashion touch seemed to have gotten stronger.
4129 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Now last but not least we have Grace *Grace walks forward* So Grace you were the most consistent contestant in the competition this season and though it was really great to watch you dominate shoot after shoot I did wish that Charlye would have stayed in the competition alongside yourself so that it could have really shown who the Queen B of Lea's Next Top Model really was. Because her record in season one and yours this season would have made for some great competition. But you are coming into this round on the same level as Emmaleigh and Ray have, meaning that you are going to have to prove your worth in your photo's starting with your redemption photo.

http://www.anlestudio.com/assets/images/albums/in_the_mood_for_love/in_the_mood_for_love_01.jpg

Here is the thing that I absolutely loved about your photo from this week and your photo from week 5 when you had the same challenge. You were able to tell me a story. Your photos go way past just posing it goes into a mode that will keep the person looking at your photo intrigued. What is so amazing about this photo though is that your model is way in the background but is able to share the spotlight with the male who is way in the front , and not only that but even though you  and the male model are so far apart there is still a connection between you both.
4129 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Were you able to pull through one more time for this final photo where you had to depict your journey

http://www.trendnista.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ashley-smith-by-jason-lee-parry-6.jpg

This is another good photo from you this week. I cannot say that it is a favourite but it is still very good. This is a very low key kind of rebel not really as outrageous and extreme as you were so there might have been a slight issue there but the model is doing the whole ugly pretty with her face which I love an I have a HUGE thing for long legs and the cut of that leotard makes her legs go for a thousand miles. Something is missing though, and I think it goes back to the whole low key rebellious theme but like I said this is a great photo none the less.
4128 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Dont think I ran out of ideas, I just wanted to be Myself in the finals ! :)

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!