This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #9

Topic » Elimination #9

4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*girls walk back into panel* 

So... It has come down to this! There is four girls but I only have 3 spots available for my finale. In order to be a finalist you cannot only rely on how good your pictures are... You must also have a personality which is why I had an interview with you all. I won't only be judging how you guys answered my questions but I will also be the judge of how you guys asked me questions.
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
So who will our first finalist be among the 4 of you girls?
*flips photo*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Odu7eqW6gAY/TEWEYYlFMqI/AAAAAAAAgeA/3rGUT0DBh54/s1600/Gisele+Bundchen+for+Roberto+Cavalli+00.jpg

Ray! What can I say? You provided three photos to highest of standards in this semi finals. We were not able to officially end our conversation but your photo's where jaw dropping time after time and you definitely deserve a spot here in the finals! Congratulations you are a finalist in Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway :)
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*stares at the remaining three girls*

Now only two of you will be moving on to this finale. Look around you... One of you will be history in this competition. But one person that knows they still have a fighting chance and will be moving on into the finale is...
*flips photo*

http://www.anlestudio.com/assets/images/bigs/Editorial/Julian_Robaire/julian_robaire_05.jpg

Grace! I mean it is no surprise to me that you are in the finals after your amazing placings but I am surprised that you are not the first one to make it into these finals! You need to consistently be performing at the best level you possibly can. Also I noticed that our conversation was pretty one sided! I asked all the questions and you answered except for in one case where you asked me one question and I had to answer. That really hurt you and it possibly could have hurt your whole game because this interview will be taking up a large portion of my decision making for when is choose who I think should win at the end. Congratulations you are a finalist in Lea's Next top model you may leave the runway!
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*stares at the bottom two*

So Karina *camera shows Karina* and Emmaleigh *camera shows Emmaleigh* you guys are the bottom two this week. Now I know a lot of you might be wondering why I took so long this week when I had to eliminate someone but in reality I was so back and forth with my decision for the both of you. This week you both succeeded in a certain area and failed in a next area and though the two girls that are now finalists may have had the same problem as you guys it was less evident. 
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*turns to Karina*
So Karina I remember in the first stages of this competition how I looked at you as the biggest threat in the competition! Bigger then even Charlye! You made your prescience known with your great pictures. But it reached one part of the competition where I believed you were not exactly being versatile and I began to actually forget about you. And the thing is up until now I never noticed how exceptional you were actually doing in your placings frequently landing in the top half of the group, and I never noticed this because you pretty much had little to no personality. And then you get this chance to redeem your personality and you were doing pretty good except for the fact that you were taking so long to answer and I was taking so long to ask, that I was unable to answer any of your questions.
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*turns to emmaleigh*

And then we have you Emmaleigh! Your passion burns equivalent to the sun but if we ever were to talk about history in the competition I must say that Karina does have you beat. You were the one that basically brought this season back and I must say that I am extremely thankful for that and I also appreciate your hard work week in and week out. You were almost always on an incline during the competition, each week you learned and applied it to the next. I was scared that you would not be able to last after the first couple weeks but you definitely proved me wrong. You had the best interview answered a lot of my questions very well and asked very good question too! But if I were to be very honest with you when it comes to someone that I feel would be more likely to provide a banging picture based off of not only this week but quite a few other weeks Karina has definitely got you beat.
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
So now I must announce the final girl going in the finale with Ray and Grace. I want you both to know that, I know how time consuming this competition has been for you both and I also know how much you guys want this and are dedicated to it. Me being a judge and being the only judge at that this has been a very hard season to keep up with and seeing that the competition has been going on for so long I have gotten attached to you guys. This is the hardest decision I have ever made and at one point I actually considered having a final 4 but knowing that this won't be realistic. So I have come to my decision  and the final model going to next week is...
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*flips photo*

http://www.fashionwithus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Coco-Rocha-Fashionwithus7-783x1024.jpg
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
Emmaleigh! I took into consideration your interview and that is ultimately what made me decide to choose you over Karina. I have actually made this interview worth 50% of the decision when I am picking a final winner and with Karina not even completing half the interview officially she pretty much had no chance where as you do. Congratulations you are a finalist in Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!
4142 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
*goes and hugs Karina*
This was a very difficult situation that I was put in and I really thought that had you had more of that personality that I was searching for that you would still be the #1 contender at the end of the competition. Your photo's have been a pleasure to judge and I think that you no longer need to be assisted by me to be successful out of this competition because you are already a star. That being said... Your journey has sadly come to an end :( and you were unable to make it to the finals this time. *watches as Karina leaves*
4142 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at the final three*
If I were to say that you Grace, You Emmaleigh and you Ray would be finalists I would have been as shocked as the next person. You guys though, have all earned your spot here and one of you will be Lea's Next Top Model!
4142 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Well i Guess me not being on Tengaged to answer the questions(that is irrelevant to the matter) cost me the lose..

Goodluck girls, I disagree with decision made but Im going out to do my own thing i dont need judges judging my potential. You'll see me some day on an magazine.

*walks out the judging panel*

Confessional: I honestly didn't agree with the judge this whole season, I believe her critiques are in accurate and irrelevant. It is her opinion on what she thinks about my photo. This week disappointed me, because I had a STRONG photoshoot, but me not being online to complete an irrelevant interview was a joke. I can't believe i got eliminated over that. Im glad its over and im glad im doing stuff on my own now. Goodluck ladies.
4142 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
Deshon will now be banned from the group. You cannot hold a his fit because stuff does not go your way. You joined knowing that I would be the only judge so obviously my opinions will be made all season... The fact of the matter was your pictures were just not that great. *shrugs* don't need to prove to you that I can do all this stuff I am sure I have beat you in modeling games already so with that said peace .
4142 days 11 hours ago
Tuninho
Thank you for believing in me. I'm sorry about the interview, I didnt know it was so important, but I hope I can redime myself in the final. And Good luck Ray and Emma, this will be a fierce final 3.
* smiles *
4142 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BABY!!! So glad to have made the finals, I can smell the title! Good luck guys! Tuff Luck Karina....

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!