This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 (semi-final part 2) judging panel

Topic » Week 10 (semi-final part 2)..

4162 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
*girls walk into panel*

Hello models to your second semi finals panel! This time around you guys all had to pose to a certain song assigned to each of you. I must say that I was very proud of you all this week and with that I chose to judge a bit harder because at this point of time you guys really need a fire lit under you to keep you guys going! So with that being said let us get to business!
4162 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Emmaleigh: first up we have Emmaleigh! * Emmaleigh walks forward * so you are coming into this ranked in third, did your performance this week keep you away from that dreadful fourth spot?

http://www.fashionwithus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Coco-Rocha-Fashionwithus7-783x1024.jpg

So this week you were portraying the song 'Stronger' by Kelly Clarkson and looking at this picture at first glance I cannot say that I would say it is inspired by the song 'stronger'. I mean this photo does not link to lyrics and I am one that really believes in deeper meaning when it comes to themes like this but even I can't even figure out what was trying to be portrayed here. I must admit that this is a good photograph and you obviously still remember everything that I taught you, the scream in this photo is beautiful and the pose is just as great but there was a little slip with your theme this week.
4162 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Ray: Next up we have Ray! *Ray walks forward* what a breakthrough we had with you in this semi finals ! Last week you provided two very stunning pictures were you able to do it in this last part of the semi finals too?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Odu7eqW6gAY/TEWEYYlFMqI/AAAAAAAAgeA/3rGUT0DBh54/s1600/Gisele+Bundchen+for+Roberto+Cavalli+00.jpg

This is genius! one of if not probably my favorite photo this whole entire season! This is probably exactly what I was hoping for when I gave you this song! There is absolutely no fault in this photo! The face is amazing, the pose is amazing, the garment is amazing and even the environment too! I must say I never expected something like this from a model like yourself but I must say you are definitely making a statement with these photos!
4162 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Grace: the third model I will be calling forward is Grace! *Grace walks forward* so I found myself in quote the pickle with your photo because now when I try to go back to it the link is not working so I can only go off of what I last remembered about your shot. That being said I was on the fence with your photo last time I saw it. There were some really good aspects of the photo but at the same time there were things that did not add up, like when you said you were the good girl watching the bad girl 'burn' and that kind of defeated the purpose of why I gave all of you this photoshoot. This photoshoot was created to specifically play on all of your talents and with the song you had received you could have brought back that wild side you had in you mid season. Although I cannot get mad at you for thinking outside of the box I am scared that this could  have been a costly mistake so far in the game.
4162 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Karina: and last but not least wrapping up these semi finals we have Karina! *Karina walks forward* you are the one that has a lot to prove this week because this week you have to make up for a lot of lost marks from part one of the semi finals. Were you able to do so?

http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/668880/sasha-pivovarova-and-vogue-paris-gallery.jpg

This has it all! Everything I wanted I got in this one shot! The face gives off that kind of phsycho feel like in the music video, the outfit is on point and that huge necklace really adds to the shot. Once agains like in week 3 you chose to take a simple route and it really enhanced your performance! 
4162 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
So there it is soon we will have our elimination Panel where I will not only take this week and last weeks photoshoot into consideration I will also be taking our conversations (which are now closed) into consideration to see who will be accompanying me into the finals of Lea's Next Top Model. You may all leave the runway and when you return 4 will turn into three. *watches as they leave*
4161 days 18 hours ago
Tuninho
Just to correct one thing, if you dont mind. I didnt say she was the good girl as you can see in my descripition of the photo, I said with this words "  the girl the ruins the b*tch " and " badass women and powerfull but still looks calm and I looks like she's watching someone crash and burn ". Becouse I wasnt thinking about a good girl but about a badass one that youcan mess with her at first but in the end she will ruin you :D

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!