This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #9 Semi- Finals PART ONE 'Femininity or Masculinity?'

Topic » Photoshoot #9 Semi- Finals..

4188 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Hello my four semi finalists you guys are now nearing the home stretch of the competition and you four stand here because you guys are the best of the best in Lea's Next Top Model. I am pretty sure that from here on out you will be sending in multiple photo's in one week. This week you will be completing part one of a two week Semi finals!

This week you would have to send in two separate photos for me. One photo will focus on masculinity. Now I am not looking for a photoshoot with a guy in it. Quite frankly I would prefer if males were avoided this week completely but this week I want you girls to model as a guy. Now I have seen this challenge a few times before and it can get pretty bad if you do not settle for high fashion pictures. So I want a picture of a female that is doing something or wearing an outfit or posing in a way that symbolizes a man.

Your next photo that you will hand will be a photo that symbolizes femininity, this can actually be harder then you think as a photo of a girl doing a high fashion pose won't cut it, I am looking for a high fashion photo of a girl that is exaggerating her femininity someone that symbolizes what a woman is all about.

I beg of you four models to bring your A - Game because I need you guys to represent this season in a good way! Show me why you deserve to be in this finale!

No ANTM photos or runway photo's due November 24th 2012
4187 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
4186 days 15 hours ago
Tuninho
Masculine - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6fo1fRFwW1rzo19yo1_500.jpg
( This is a girl xD I tried not to go for the women doing everything she can to look like a man so I choose something more simple and more natural.)

Feminine - http://www.anlestudio.com/assets/images/bigs/Editorial/Julian_Robaire/julian_robaire_05.jpg
( I took a risk with this one. I choose something high fashion but not too big. Becouse women arent all about curves and looks but about pure and loving things :D )
4186 days 9 hours ago
Tevin1001

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!