This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #8

Topic » Elimination #8

4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
*the five remaining models walk back into panel*
Well hello my lovely ladies and welcome to another panel here in the competition. The finals are drawing near and the four remaining models after tonight will be our semi finalists. Who will those four lucky girls be? This week your placenta were decided by a scoring system, where each client gave you a score from 1-5 in 3 different categories: how you did at the go sees, how you looked at the go see and how good your portfolio was. 
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
So the model that received the highest total score of an amazing 56.5 out of a possible 60! This obviously means that their best photo from this week will be in displayed in the group as digital art. This model is...

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4196/liuwenchinavogueapril20.jpg

Grace! Your journey up to now is absolutely phenomenal! This photoshoot that you just did for Vogue Japan got the only perfect 15/15 from all of the Go sees! While the K-pop when came close behind with 14.5. All of your go see scores were the highest scores of the day also recieving a 13 from Asahi who thought that though your performance was not the greatest your outfit and you portfolio were perfect and you received a 14 from Covergirl who also thought you had a perfect outfit and portfolio. Congratulations Grace and to all those other girls a message for you all is that she is the one to look out for right about now! Congratulations you are a semi finalist in Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway! 

Emmaleigh                   Melissa                            
                      Karina                   Ray                                                                          
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
The model that will be recieving the second photo came out victorious from a huge battle to stay out of the bottom 2. Though they were quite far behind grace who just received number one they should have pride when saying that they are a semi finalist in Lea's Next Top Model. The person that recieved a total score of 42.5 is...

http://www.bsckids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/covergirltaylor.jpg

Karina! Come collect your screen grab from your commercial! I must say that this commercial was my favorite this week, you took everything to your knowledge and you put it into a 30 second commercial and it came off as nothing else but beautiful! You do however have to watch it, in the modeling world you want to impress as many people as possible and looking at your comments from this week from the clients quite a few of them had something to say not only about your performance but also about your portfolio which got the least amount of cumulative scores. Congratulations you are a semi finalist in Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!

Emmaleigh                   Melissa                   
                                                  Ray                             

4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
3 girls stand in front of me but one thing that is for certain is that I only have two photo's in my hand. This is not a non elimination week either so another thing we know for certain is that one of you models will be eliminated tonight. The third model accompanying Grace and Karina in the semi finals is a model that was only 1 points behind Karina's 42.5, recieving a score of 41.5 is...

http://byoung8.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/drew-barrymore-covergirl-summer-spring-2010-ad-campaign-170510-3.jpg

Emmaleigh! Here is your screen grab from your Covergirl commercial! You got a score of 12.5 on it where they thought that your performance and portfolio were near perfect! I never in a million years would have thought that you would have made it where you have and the part that is the most crazy is that you have a huge chance of winning this, there is nothing I love more then a true tags to riches story and out of everyone you are the one that has that story. You are now a model that last season I honestly thought that you would not even make it to past 6 to now being one of the biggest contenders here and I know that you may not be thrilled with your placing this week but a a host from my point of view you are everything this competition speaks for and more! 
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at bottom two* so may the bottom 2 models please step forward?
*watches as Ray and Melissa step forward*

Ray               Melissa

You two models were early front runners collecting top photo's in Week 2 *camera shows Melissa* and in week 3 *camera shows Ray* and it is weird because I feel that during most of the competition when one of you did good the other would do good and when one of you did bad that other would do bad also. So you should know that this would pose a problem now that I have you both in the bottom 2 because who do I choose to be in this semi final?
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
*Turns to Melissa*
This week I really do not know what to say! You completely disappointed me because you out of everyone else seemed the most ready to dig your teeth into this challenge but when you were told that you actually had to choose an outfit and a portfolio before doing anything else you took forever to actually do what was needed and in result you missed your Asahi go see by an hour. It is undeniable that you know your high fashion but I want someone to win that can stand out in the industry and not get swallowed by it. But on a positive when we statistically put you against ray you emerge victorious
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at Ray* 
And then we have Ray almost the spitting image of the person they now stand beside! Ray you have been such an amazing person in this competition constantly providing photo's that almost leave me speechless. The problem though is that now everyone else is upping their game and while they are doing so you are staying exactly the same. You got a total score of 41 meaning that had you gotten .5 more you would have tied with Emmaleigh and had you gotten 1 more point you actually would have not even been here! But I cannot avoid the fact that this is now your fourth time in danger more then anyone else in the history of this show! There was week 4,5 and just last week during the double elimination. And not only that but like I previously said you statistically are not where Melissa is, she has a 4.43 average while you have a 5 point average.
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
So what am I suppose to do in this situation? Do I save the one that is statistically better but totally bombed on the challenge this week? Or should I save the one that has now been here 4 times and statistically is not as good but performed considerably better this week and was very close to not even being in the bottom this week.
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
That last model that will be here for the semi finals is...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OD9cO7IaZCI/T0010kw9v3I/AAAAAAAAW38/YcWQE0xC5JM/s1600/fei%2Bfei%2Bsun%2Bby%2Bjosh%2Bolins%2Bfor%2Bvogue%2Bchina.jpg

Ray! I don't know I honestly do not know how you keep cutting it so close but one thing that I know and that everyone should know is that this week I barely had control over what happened as I had a lot of people that were personally close to me at home and on this website judge each go see. They scored you guys also and luckily enough you were the one that got lucky. Had Melissa handed in her photo's an hour earlier you both probably would have still been in the bottom two but things definitely would have gone differently. Ray this week you fell to the bottom and you of all the models left need to prove yourself as you are now walking into a stadium against three other models that have never been in a bottom two or three you can give me no less then perfection to last a chance around here. Congratulations you are a semi- finalist in Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!
4188 days 2 hours ago
Leacroft
*hugs Melissa* seeing you go is a complete travesty because this week I actually felt your want! I felt your drive to do well but little mistakes usually end up being a big problem in the modeling industry. Had this solely been up to me I would have still had you here but this challenge was here to show me how you guys can appeal to people other then myself. It has been an honor having you here and I know that this competition may have taken a lot out of you but without you participating there would be no Lea's Next Top Model, sadly you must now pack your bags and head back home :( 
4187 days 6 hours ago
raygan94
omg....thank you so so much! i didnt really think i deserved the bottom 2 but i take in what you are saying, i try my hardest every week and i will now give 110%!

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!