This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8 judging Panel

Topic » Week 8 judging Panel

4190 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
*Girls walk into panel*

Well hello girls! You all are the 5 remaining models in the competition and you are all quarter finalists but by tonight we will figure out which 4 models will be in the Semi-finals. This week you all had your biggest challenge yet as you went on go sees! You went to 4 different locations and modeled for each company so that they can decide if they would book you or not. Each company could book as many models as they would have liked! But at the same time they could choose to book nobody. Who impressed and who failed to? Let us see! 
4190 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Karina: Next up we have Karina! *Karina walks forward* so let's see how you did on your go see! 

K-Pop Studios: The photo might have been a bit to much on the retro side and it quite possibly may have been to mature for what we are looking for. It was still beautiful. We liked he outfit from the bright colors to the youthfulness of the ripped skinny jeans. Very good look. We also liked the versatility in her photo's but the last one with the orange back ground lacked a bit in the eyes. We also liked her reasons for her photo's as the conversation kept us intrigued!

Asahi: Asahi means rising or morning sun and we were shocked that she chose the color black to represent it. Everything was to serious and dark. Nothing bright and vibrant. The face was clenched too. The only good things about her today was her walk, and the clothing she wore to the go see. As for her portfolio we could not care for it much.

Vogue Japan: We think that this was great redemption from last week and the animal print alongside the pop of pink from the shoes really worked for her. Her face could have been angled a bit better but the pose and pretty much everything else was extremely good. Her portfolio and outfit though had a few key elements that could have been added and taken out to make it look very good.

Cover girl: throughout the whole entire commercial you looked absolutely STUNNING! The natural look in your face worked perfectly with the short and the long sequined dress! You were not only selling the product but you were modeling from the get go giving fierce pose after fierce pose on beat. Amazing job!

Congratulatioms you were also able to book 3 out of a possible 4 go sees!
4190 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Ray: The next model I will call up is Ray! *Ray walks forward* let's see if you were able to sell yourself in your go sees!

K- Pop Studio's: we really liked the color and the dramatic look but it looks alot like it is on the verge of being amateur and of it being high fashion. But i really liked that it represented the every day fashion that you would normally see from the youth of todays society.I think that her portfolio was good but for our company she is very boring. The one we really liked was the one where she posed with a male but other than that their pictures were not eye catching. Their outfit was good but it could have done without the platform shoes/ wedges. 

Asahi: this is very traditional it obviously does not have the bright colors we were looking for but it does have that traditional feel to it and that is another thing about being called Asahi it is a very traditional name given to us. The walk and the face match the outfit and they are rocking it. It was nice to see the bright side of them in their outfit but their portfolio was very 1 dimensional.

Vogue Japan: beautiful shot by Ray. After last week I was a little bit skeptic to see her back and to see what she could do but this week we only focused on her face because last week her body lacked the oomph we wanted. And she delivered one hundred percent we love her first picture in her portfolio with her male model, and we also liked her colorful shoot but the second shoot where she is wearing the white dress was not the best for her. 

Cover girl: you were very rockfish in this commercial and there was a whole lot going on. We found that we were not focusing on the product but we were focusing more on you and what crazy dance move or move in general that you would do next. Here at Covergirl we want the product to be first and the model second but with you it was vice versa.

Aww you were so close to getting the 4 out of 4 but congratulations on booking a total of three out of a possible 4 go sees!
4190 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Grace: Up next is last weeks photoshoot winner Grace! *Grace walks forward* so last week you became the first and only model to win two photoshoots during the duration of the competition. We're you able to show your clients how good of a model you are?

K- Pop Studio's: we really loved the risk and the edgyness of this shoot. It was a huge risk to block her eues but it was a risk worth taking! The reflectiong of neon lights on the bottom half of the dress just made this amazing. The whole outfit that she came in was very put together and though their might have been a lot going on it still looked very good. Your portfolio looked absolutely amazing probably the best we had seen all week from any other aspiring model from this competition and out of it, so way to stand out! We also loved the versatility and your reasoning for each picture.
Status: BOOKED the easiest decision made by us in a long time!

Asahi: I cannot exactly say that this represented our company as it feels more like a stained glass kind of design rather then it being a sun inspired outfit. The walk looks very professional and this is the correct body but the face just seems very blah. We do however really think she knows what she is doing. She walked in and a lot of employees were trying to figure out which supermodel she was and when I saw her pictures I was absolutely amazed. If we choose to book her we will need to see more of that. But based off of what we saw she is on the fence.
Status: NOT BOOKED! We believe she can photograph well and all but we are not confident with her runway abilities.

Vogue Japan: Grace's photo was something more different then we had ever previously seen! The garment was so high fashion but everything else was so imperfect that it resulted in something absolutely gorgeous. There was something other then fierce in her face something kind of like a story. Her outfit and portfolio were completely flawless she is a very versatile model and she can obviously do what ever we ask her to do.

Covergirl: we really liked the product that they chose and we especially liked the concept that they created. It was a bit questionable in the beginning as both sides of the model seemed very stern but near the end the party side really started coming out and I think that it was a very good job on their behalf. 

Congratulations Grace you also were able to book 3 out of a possible 4 go sees and alot of the ones that you booked really liked you.
4190 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
(accidentally made a mistake in the last post)

Emmaleigh: first up we have surprisingly the last remaining model standing from season 1 Emmaleigh! *Emmaleigh walks forward* now I must admit that I was shocked to see you as the last model standing from last season because our of the three girls that did return you visibly were the dark horse. But I am so glad that I have seen growth in you. So this week you want on your go sees. The companies all thought that you looked very professional and high fashion but never got the ability to see anything lower then your knees (you never gave me a full outfit there was no bistable shoes and half the pants were cut off) all the companies absolutely loved your portfolio and thought that this was probably as professional as it could get. Now let us all see if anyone has booked you.

(this week I won't post all the pictures because it is just a lot of work and I have no time to collect all the photos put them into one snip, post it on tinypic, send it to my email, reopen the email and then put it in. Lool) 

So here are the messages from each place! 
K-Pop Studios: we like the pose and the way she makes the clothing standout but she needs to work on her angles for her face and she does not want to get outshines by the male and the female in the foreground. We liked her outfit and we really liked her high fashion portfolio. 

Asahi: she has a decent walk and when given the option to choose her own outfit she chose one that represented natural but bright colors and that went well with the meaning of what Asahi means which stands for Morning/ rising sun. She definitely needs to work on her face and her proportions are not all there. Her portfolio and outfit though prove that she knows what she is doing!

Vogue Japan: we were very excited to see what Emmaleigh would be able to pull off after last week because she did very well but what she was giving us this week was not good. The pose was not exactly classy, the bag that we were pretty sure she was advertising was not being sold, her hand positioning was awkward and her face was amateur and vacant. Looking at her portfolio and what she showed us today you would not know it was the same model.

Cover girl: we love love love love LOVED the energy that she brought to the commercial and we loved the moments where she would give this amazing moment of smize and then she would give this equally amazing moment of pure energy. Pure genius and her portfolio and outfit made everything even better!

Okay so you booked 3 out of 4 go sees! Very very nice job!
4189 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
(messed up Melissa's too -.-)

Melissa: the last girl we are going to call forward is Melissa *watches Melissa walk forward* so this week I heard that it took you quite a while to kick start to your first go see. You took a very long time to get your outfit on and your portfolio organized and in result you were to late to be considered for the K- Pop studio go see. Let's see how you did on the others.

K- pop Studios: we like the huge use of color but around here at K-pop studios we don't usually have one dominant color over the next. There is a huge use of purple covering some of her face to and it can be very distracting but she is able to model through it and give a great face. This would not be a typical picture for our company but we have been looking for something different and this could be it. Her outfit that she came in however was just very empty and her portfolio was good but not the best I had seen all day.

Asahi: NOT BOOKED!

Vogue Japan: With Vogue Japan we are always looking for photo's that would push the boundary and be different maybe be a bit unique but this photo was not only lacking uniqueness but it also did not look like it was for for Vogue Japan. Her outfit was to plain but her portfolio was at least decent. She seems a bit like the wild card of the bunch, you never know when you will get a good picture and when you will get a bad one.

Covergirl: the energy brought to our set was amazing and we especially enjoyed the choreography! We also loved the fact that she was the ony girl to sing and she was able to sing well at that! Another thing we liked was that she never spoke to much she made her actions and our product do all the talking. However we did not really like how she spoke the few lines she had it was kind of like "I. Will. Read. This" and "I. Will. Read. That" it did not exactly come off as natural as we might have liked it. Her outfit was very plain do I don't know if I developed any feelings of love or hate for it but her portfolio showed that she new fashion and Covergirl is taking a more high fashion route now so it really worked.

Nice job you were able to book 2 out of a possible 4 jobs.
4189 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
Very good job girls on your go sees! Though we will be taking into consideration how many go sees you booked that won't be all our decision is based on. It would also be based on your outfit choice and your portfolio feed back also! Good luck models and we will later ask you all to return so that we can see which 4 girls made it to the Semi- finals!

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!