This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #6

Topic » Elimination #6

4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
*The models all walk back into panel*

Well hello models! As you all should know this elimination is crucial because the models that make it through this week will be accompanying me on a trip to Japan! Decisions from here on out will be hard and eliminating people are harder then you might actually think because you all have contributed to this game so greatly it is unbelievable. If any of you are eliminated from here on out I am truly sorry and I really hope you guys can leave with respect.

Emmaleigh                   Melissa                   
                      Karina                     Nicki                     
Ray                              Grace                   Simon                    
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
The model collecting their first photo is...

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2wnxpv5.jpg

Emmaleigh! Boy has it been a long time coming for you to get this callout. This photo is amazing! So amazing that you were the first girl I wanted to come along with me to Japan! Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway knowing that you are going to Japan!

Melissa                  
Ray                              Grace                   Simon                    
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
The second model that will be recieving their photo and passport to Japan is 

http://oi45.tinypic.com/262pg8y.jpg

Ray! This was a Beautiful photo and you shared the spotlight with your partner almost perfectly! Now you must keep this up when we go to Japan, the stakes are higher and I need you to perform to the best of your abilities. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next top model, you may leave the runway!

Melissa                  
                                    Grace                   Simon                    
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
The model that will be receiving the third photo this week is

http://oi45.tinypic.com/25u3ynb.jpg

Melissa! You are now in the rebuilding phase but coming to Japan with me should also mark a new beginning for you all the critiques you have gotten from me should be taken into consideration heavily in order to have a chance of winning this game. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's next top model, you may leave the runway!

Grace                   Simon                    
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
The model that will be avoiding the bottom 3 this week is

http://oi47.tinypic.com/xcacm.jpg

Nicki! I actually really liked this photo when I was critiquing it. It was actually one of my favourites and could have possibly landed you first or second callout but the fact is that this never caught my attention like you work really does. I need you, when we go to Japan, to show me that you can still make my jaw hot the floor in awe. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
*looks at the bottom three*
May the bottom three 
models please step together? *watches as they step together*

Simon                 Karina
               Nicki
I am very disappointed in who I see standing in front of me right now. Karina we had you who started off with a big bang but then all of a sudden your spark has sizzled. We have Simon the only male model here who started off bad but gradually worked his way up showing that he was gaining knowledge until this week where I felt that he went back to square one. And we have Nicki season one returnee who I was so excited to see their photo's for. You handed in some pretty good photo's and even got number one last week but this week was not good at all for you. I had such high hopes for the three of you in this competition but I am now being put in a very sticky situation because now one of my favorites may be eliminated.
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
The model collecting photo number 5 and also avoiding the dreaded bottom 2 is

http://oi50.tinypic.com/wkpnxl.jpg

Karina! This was definitely not a highlight of your time in this competition and if I were to be honest with you at different parts of this week I was on the fence going back and forth on who I think should have been eliminated between yourself and those models that are now in the bottom two. But looking back your photo was more on the high fashion side and luckily you had a male model that could dar this photo from completely sinking like the titanic. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next top Model! You may leave the runway!
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
*looks at the bottom two*
May the last two remaining models please step forward?
*watches them step forward*

Nicki           Simon

It truly sucks to see both of you guys here before we plan on going  on such an important trip because I truly would have enjoyed having you both come over seas with me because your personalities are absolutely amazing. 

*turns to Nicki*

You little missy should not be here after a week like last week. You got number one photo for heavens sake and now you have fallen victim to the top callout curse where the model that got the top photo week one was unable to repeat the week after. Though you did win last week though it does make me remember that you did not do any of the challenges asked of you and when I fly of to Japan I need models that can take direction and do what they are asked. Not only that but you just do not seem like yourself anymore, I feel like I have lost you half way through the season and now your not as fun and outgoing as you used to be. I want the old Nicki back and when she is back her amazing performances will come back too!

*turns to Simon*
And then there is you Simon. You are in probably my top 2-3 of my favorite models this season because your determination and drive to do well this season is through the roof. You were riding a fairly good size wave of momentum but like any other wave it has to crash someone where and it has crashed at a very important time here. Last week a lot of girls said that you were not looking hard enough to provide good photos and this finally opens my eyes and shows me that you just might not be looking hard enough. But if you are then you are looking to hard and you start to take things to literal and in the high fashion industry being literal is one of the few things that you want to avoid. This photo, as hard as it is to say this right now, is the worst photo this week
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
So now is the part that I absolutely hate... Who stays? The model with the better photo but whose memorable personality has flown down hill or will it be the model that gave me the worst photo this week but has passion to fill 7 suns?
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
The last model accompanying myself and their other roommates to Japan is
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2rdcjme.jpg

Nicki! Up to this point I do not know if I just made the right decision or not. It is up to you to remind me why you are here and why you should be a threat. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may Leave the runway!
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
*walks up to Simon* 
It hurts me to even have to think of saying Good Bye to you. Your passion is what made me actually want to keep helping everyone here. It helped me enjoy my job as a host and that is all I could ever ask for from you. You know it was kind of weird. If I gave you the chance you would be able to identify female high fashion photo's but when it came to identifying male ones you struggled. This week I know you went for something with a deep meaning and I like that 
I respect that
And I admire that.
You stepped outside of the box you stepped to far outside of it. So next week I want you to try taking smaller steps out of it before you take such big ones
*pulls out photo*

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/jhphotography/8122481927/

That's right tonight was a non elimination panel. Every model here has given so much effort and in result I could not find it in my heart to cut one of you guys before we went to our overseas destination. 
*looks at Simon*
But do you know what this means?

This means that next week you need to bring your A- game because it will be a double elimination. I must also say that this next week may prove once again more difficult for you than anyone else so I need you to show me that you can do this enough to be in the top 5. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway! 
4221 days 1 hour ago
Leacroft
*looks at the final 7*

So like I told Simon next week when we are in Japan we will have a double elimination where two models will go home at panel so you all need to give me some great photo's unless you want to be one of those two models to go home a week after arriving in Japan. So all of you need to hurry get home and pack your bags for your trip to Japan because your first photoshoot there will be very important! 
Good night xoxo!

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!