This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #2

Topic » Elimination #2

4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*the girls and guy walk back into panel*
well,well,well here we are again! This is your second elimination her in New York. 10 aspiring models stand in front of me, but I only have 9 photo's in my hand. I do have one issue i will like to talk about before i go on with the elimination though. Last week when Missy was eliminated her actions were out of hand and i refuse to have myself or this group verbally attacked if things do not go your way. I tell you all what i look for before every photoshoot it is all of you who decide whether you will provide a good photo or not. If i see any actions like this from anyone here you will be banned from this group and i will refuse to work with you ever again in the future. Now back on track. The person that will receive photo number one beat second place by only one point. 
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
With 25 points, the girl that will receive Number one photo and have it displayed in the group as digital art is...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_magz4i717v1rg0bvoo1_500.jpg

Melissa! Though I cannot say that I love the face I must say your walk and your garment blew everyone else's photo's out of the water. How does it feel to move from the bottom 3 to the top photo?? Feels good doesn't it! Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next top Model! You may leave the runway.

Emmaleigh                  Rockii                Ray                  
                      Karina                 Nicki                  Charlye
Grace                          Jayjet                Simon                    
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Now for Photo number 2. This was not a two way but a three way tie. Three of you all had 24 and in order to settle this tie, since this was a runway challenge I let your scoring on the walk decide who got what place. So photo number two belongs to...
http://www.allure.com/images/beauty-trends/runway-beauty/2011/spring-2012-dior-1.jpg

Twice in a row! Congratulations Charlye! Your walk was scored as a 13 the second best walk we saw all day. You are once again turning into the girl that everyone should look out for, but it is being noticed that you are always the bridesmaid and never the bride, but don't sweat it you are doing an amazing job! Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway :)

Karina                 Nicki                  
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
The girl that will receive photo number 3, and who got a score of 12 for her walk is...                
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JfhS8D8a8a4/TNw1Y4TkDoI/AAAAAAAADZo/uaHtg809Tms/s1600/Vic%2BSec%2B4.JPG

Nicki! Once again you have rounded out the top three and it is nothing less then a privilege to do so. Altogether i really liked the product that you put out there it was just the fact that your face did not match your outfit. Other then that there is not exactly much I disliked. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!

Karina                                  
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Photo number 4 goes to the girl that got a score of 11, with a total score of 24 the next girl safe is...
http://m.zimbio.com/pictures/5XiW7OyF6d7/Chanel+Runway+Paris+Fashion+Week+Spring+Summer/Lh3PmcS4INg
Karina! You did get a very good critique from me this week, but when it came to scoring I noticed that your walk did not exactly knock me dead. But you are still up there with the big dogs and you should not let this phase you. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!

4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Photo number 5 goes to...
http://www.modelinia.com/__wordpress__/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/7arpr-474afeed.jpg

Ray! Congratulations, you got a score of 23. Your walk and your garment were very beautiful but it was your face that plummeted your score. But you were only two points behind the leader so that goes to show how close this whole challenge was and how much one point meant this week. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway! 
Emmaleigh                  Rockii                              

4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
The girl that received photo number 6 got a score of 22.5 only a 2.5 deferential from this weeks top scorer. This photo goes to...
http://mobileimages.elle.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/elle/runway/ready-to-wear/spring-2010-rtw/alexander-mcqueen/alexander-mcqueen/alexander-mcqueen-spring-2010-ready-to-wear-collection/alexander-mcqueen-podium-spring-fashion-2010-026/3973466-1-eng-US/Alexander-McQueen-Podium-spring-fashion-2010-026_runway.jpg

Grace. You in no way should be discouraged this week and the only advice I can give you to assure that you will have a more positive outlook for next weeks photoshoot is that you do not focus on the placing that you got but focus on the score that you got. It is truly a great score and you should be anything but unhappy. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!

May the four remaining models please stand together *they stand together*

Jayjet                  Simon                                  
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
The next model safe collecting a score of 17 is...
http://www.theskinnybeep.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/iceberg-spring-summer-2012-men-collection-milano-fashion-week-2012-iceberg-primavera-estate-fashion-show-catwalk.jpg

Simon. You have moved up on the leader board and you do not have to stop now. Keep growing and you will keep moving up the leader board. You do have a tougher challenge being a boy but you still have a great chance of making it far around here. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway.

Jayjet                        
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
The girl that has avoided the bottom two this week is...
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/fp/Milan+Fashion+Week+Krizia+Show+P5OeLdTVVEKl.jpg

Emmaleigh. This week was probably the worst I have seen you since you have been in this competition. You got a total score of 10. That is not very good, but what really worried me is that you have not seen the top three for the 9 weeks in total that you have been in my competition. And do you know who can change that? You and only you. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, You may leave the runway!
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
Jayjet      Rockii

*looks at the bottom two* 
May you two remaining girls please step forward...
*watches as the step forward*

You too have both really disappointed me this week. One of you decided not to hand in a photo *camera pans to jayjet* and one decided to hand it in our late *camera pans to rockii* and it leaves me to wonder just how much you both really wanted this. 

*looks at jayjet*
You were the only one that failed to even hand in a photo to me this week. It is understandable because you have not been online , but why exactly do you even deserve to stay when I am almost certain that if you are here next week you won't hand in a photo again?

*turns to rockii* and then we have Rockii. I am more disappointed with you then I am with anyone else in this room. It is a complete slap in the face when you are given 5 days to just hand in a photo of someone walking and you do not do it even though you were online all the days before the deadline. I am pretty sure if jayjet came online they would have done the challenge but with you, you obviously did not and it really makes me wonder should you stay, or should Jayjet stay? Or maybe I might just let you both go.

So who stays and who goes? Will it be the girl that never handed in her photo due to abscence or will it be the girl that was present for all of the days but decided to hand in her photo a good 6-8 hours after the challenge had ended?
The girl receiving the last photo is...
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*flips photo*
http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/images/intopic_images/2009/2112afeb0ccb38020f2f57e41816b60b.jpg

Rockii, had you handed in this photo earlier you would have avoided the bottom two. This modeling world will not wait for people that are late and if you are again, it is already pre- determined that you will be the girl going home. It might have sucked to not get a critique from me this week, but that's what happens. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model, you may leave the runway!
4256 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
*turns to Jayjet*
All you had to do was hand in a photo ad I am pretty sure that you would have been able to see another week, but I simply cannot keep you here over someone that has actually put Atleast some kind of product on the table. *hugs* good bye.

Jayjet's History in the competition:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XoWMckjFN7Y/TVLF8AzxLOI/AAAAAAAAAFg/YWV2Rn8d9Us/s1600/beauty+shot+1.jpg

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!