This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4571 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Hello ladies and welcome to judging! Four of you girls stand before me but soon only three will be left. :)
4571 days 5 hours ago
bekla123
Wahhhhh!! GL gurls !!

**loves my new hair **
4571 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
I am scared about this one :( I had to rush cuz I had to go somewhere *crying*
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Glory - Diamonds; I love the models outfit and her face. It took me a while to actually find and notice the diamond ring. As much a I love the outfit I think in a way it takes the focus away from the ring. If you wanted to model a diamond ring you should have made it a beauty shot to make the ring noticeable.
Makeover; I love the bald model and you are working it! But I don't like the face =/ that ring in her mouth isn't cute. Had she given a softer face it would have worked I know finding a picture of a bald model is hard but it seems like lately you have been slipping towards the bottom. :( not the time to slip.

Regaina - Diamonds; WOW work it!!! Amazing I love the diamond face mask, diamond ring and diamond bracelet. I love this picture. The face is strong and I love the pose. Can't find anything wrong with this.
Makeover; Love this! I love her platinum hair girl you are working your makeover! She is giving it in the face as well. Regaina I feel like you have progressed so much in this competiton. You are what this competiton is all about. Growing and not giving up.

Veija - Diamonds; I like how you focused on the diamonds and showed it as a beauty shot. Only negative is that the models face looks really old. As a model she has to keep a young face to sell products or she won't do her job. Also as nice as the jewerly is I don't really see it as diamonds.
Makeover; I love the hair! I have always loved red hair and this is fierce. She is giving a seductive look as well which I loveeee :) you redeemed yourself with this picture. As far as your journey I feel like you have had good and bad weeks when you have to stay on top at all times.

Kandi - Diamonds; It's an alright picture. I like the use of colorful diamonds but her pose is a bit awkward. And her face isn't as strong as I'd like for it to have been. Had she been giving a better face and pose this really would have worked. I was hoping in seeing a stronger picture.
Makeover; OMG work! I love Mckey she is fierce and I feel like one of the best winners. You are rocking your makeover and her face and pose are stunning. I love this so much more than your diamond picture. You have grown so much as well in this competiton :)
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Call outs!
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Best photos of the week which will be displayed in your Paris condo as cover art goes to....................................................
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Regaina! You were really the only one who rocked both photo shoots this week! Amazing job!
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Runner up goes to.........
4570 days 8 hours ago
bekla123
Yehey !! :) thank u judge (s) , i really want this so bad :) <3
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! This was an extremly hard decision but your makeover picture was amazing!
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Will Glory and Veija please step forward.

Wow I wasn't expecting both of you to be standing in front of. I thought both of you would for sure be in the finals, both impressing mr early on in the competiton.

Veija you early on had such amazing pictures but lately you have fallen farther and farther down in the callout. I've been over with you before that as a model you need to stay on top week after week.

Glory you also impressed me so much early on getting some amazing pictures but lately you also have been fading in the background while others have been outshining you.

So who stays?
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Glory! Don't let this happen anymore we are so close to the end and you need to do everything possible to stay.
4570 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Veija you have been amazing :( but lately have been falling lower and lower seems like you have ran out of steam:( join us next season!
4570 days 7 hours ago
bekla123
Bye vieja :(
4570 days 7 hours ago
Leacroft
Bye Veija and thank you guys for keeping me again
4570 days 6 hours ago
lemonsalsa
Um you said they just had to be wearing diamonds.

90 percent of the accesories she's wearing are made of diamonds :)

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!