This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 11

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4686 days 12 hours ago
db1994
Wow what an amazing journey it has been for the both of you. This is such a strong final two and it will e extremely hard to pick a winner between you two. Again thank you so much for everyone who took part in cycle 1. I hope to see some of you try to redeem yourself in cycle 2. ;) Anyways yummy and Abiana you two have shown what top models should be like having the most top call-outs together. No matter who loses i want you two to know this was an really hard decision. Anyways good luck ladies and let the best girl win!

The prize as always is a gift from any shop. :)

Before we begin the final elimination we will evaluate your pictures and we will announce the winner of D&R's Next Top Model Cycle 1! Good luck! <3
4686 days 11 hours ago
db1994
Yummy - First and for most congrats in making it this far girl! I know you have had ups and downs throughout this competition but here you are in the final two!
~1st photo: I absouluty love this picture! The model looks so fierce. Even though the face us hard to see the part you can see is looking fierce. I also love your story behind picking this picture. I do agree that in this competition you have been the high fashion edgy girl who may have been misunderstood at times and how you would feel like you were under Abiana's shadow at times. This is one of my favorite pictures of you in the competition.
~2nd photo: I am so glad you changed your commercial. I love Jessica Stam and her Dior ad but you have used it before and I wanted to see original pictures. :) This gucci ad is also ten times better. You can perfectly tell what she is trying to sell which is the shoe. This is by far one of the best commercial ads I have seen. Her pose, her face everything is stunning.
~3rd photo: Work! Hot runway picture! I love everything about this! Her strut her face it's amazing. I love how she is also making the flow dress and giving it movement. By far the best runway picture so far submitted. I'm so in love with this I don't have much to say about it. Pretty much left me speechless.
~4th photo: Love this black and white photo. I did ask for a beauty shot and this isn't but since it's the finals and I'm not going to be mean it won't affect you. I do wish her face was more visible but it's a good body shot. The surroundings are also pretty I just would have liked a beauty shot from you :/
~5th photo: this picture bores me. I understand you tried going with a simple more classic look but you know that this is the finals and this is the time where you really need to take risk. I was really excited to see what picture you would pick for this and you left me a bit disappointed. You showed a lot of movement in your runway, black and white and commercial photo. And honestly in this photoshot this was one of my least favorite pictures and one of my least favorite photoshoots done on ANTM. :(
Good luck yummy and thank you for being fierce!

Abiana - Gurl you have also been fierce from the beginning! You and yummy have dominated from the start! Loves you two.
~1st photo: This picture confused me when I first saw it. It's very high fashion and different but I really didn't see how it could be a picture to represent your journey until I sat their and looked at it and re-read your reason as to why you picked it. It grew on me and now I love it!
~2nd photo: Makeup ads a lot of the time can come of as to commercial but this actually has some high fashion edge to it! I love her lips and how she is modeling the lipstick! Wish her eyes were visible but u guess she could also be selling them and if she is she's doing a good job cuz I want them!
~3rd photo: WOW! Another stunning runway! I love everything about this, it's so fierce! Her strut is nice and strong and she looks like she's HBIC. Loving the glamorous yet modern feel to her outfit.
~4th photo: Yes this is what I'm talking about! I love this and this is a strong beauty shot! Just what I was asking for. I love the flower in her mouth it gives it such an edgy twist to a classic black and white photo. Normally I like models with their eyes open so you can see what they are feeling but her eyes closed works in this photo.
~5th photo: Omg one of my favorite photoshoots in ANTM! Chantal was so robbed and I feel like this picture could also show your journey in this competiton. Having to tear down the wall which is you're competition in this. Loved this<3 Great pick.

Ok well thank you two for being HAWT and fierce and good luck.

And I know you probably won't read your long ass critiques :p but I wanted you two to know how I truly felt about the pictures you sent in.
4686 days 10 hours ago
db1994
I got Amelya's scores the winner will be reviled tomorrow morning!
4685 days 19 hours ago
db1994
Ok so welcome girls to your final elimination! You have all been so fierce in this competition and it was an extremely hard decision. But D&R's Next Top Model is.......
4685 days 19 hours ago
db1994
http://i52.tinypic.com/289y8hu.jpg
4685 days 19 hours ago
db1994
ABIANA! CONGRATS! You have shown what a top model is. *hugs*
4685 days 19 hours ago
db1994
I'm sorry yummy. You were very fierce and don't give up! Try out for cycle 2!
4685 days 18 hours ago
db1994
Abiana tell us how it feels to be the Next Top Model! Walking in a Gucci runway show and getting a spread in Vogue Italia!
4685 days 18 hours ago
GoAlexandra
OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!?!??!
MEEEEE TYRA!?!??!
A MODEL!?!?!?
BEAUTIFUL!??!?!?! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm so thankful to everyone in this competition it definately had it's ups and downs, but i love this industry and i love modeling and i can't believe i'm the winner oh my God!!!!!! I'M D&R'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!!

and thanks yummy for being fierce competition<3
4685 days 18 hours ago
db1994
Alex when she wins
4685 days 18 hours ago
GoAlexandra
I PASSED OUT SO FIERCELYYYYY

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!