This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 10

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4687 days 20 hours ago
db1994
We are almost to the end of this competition! You three have done so amazing and I want to thank you all for signing up and being a part of this. Just like every other week this week is extremely had to judge. Good luck!

Before we begin the elimination Amelya and I will critique your photos.
4687 days 20 hours ago
db1994
Ursula - 1st photo: This is not my favorite picture of you. Probably my least favorite of yours throughout the competition. I understand she is a plus sized model but I feel like the whole picture is very safe. The pose and the cheesy looking smile. The dress isn't that cute either. I expected a lot more of you from this task.
2nd photo: I love this picture wayy more than your first! You saved yourself with this one. You can totally see sadness in her eyes and the black and white photo makes it have more sorrow and sadness. I do think picking sad is also another safe emotion. Out of all the emotions out their this is the easiest to find a picture of, but its a very nice picture.
3rd photo: This is one of your best pictures. I do love the pose and it fit the theme perfectly. For me my favorite picture of you had to be the swimsuit one. It was high fashion with a commercial edge to it. But this is also a great one.
And finally for the question we asked you one other model thought you deserved to be in the final with them and that was Abiana!

Yummy - 1st photo: I also feel like you took a safe route on this picture. You know that these pictures are what will take you to the finals and it would have been better to take a risk. But I like this plus-sized picture more than Ursula. I really love the flowy hair and she has a more dynamic pose. This to me is more high fashion.
2nd photo: This picture is fierce! I so see how this is determination and victory. It looks like shes on top of the world and is number one. I love this and you took an emotion that was not safe and harder to work with. Love the pose and her face is stunning. This totally reads I'm the best.
3rd photo: You have so many great pictures to choose from and to me this is one of the best. I love the models expression and how she is moving her body. Her surroundings is also really pretty. Great pick.
And for you as well one other model picked you as most deserving to be in finals!

Abiana - 1st photo: LOVE! I knew I could trust you to send in something original and different. This is so fierce and high fashion. This is the kind of risk I was asking for, I imagined most of you would go for the easy high fashion and you went out and sent in this great pick!
2nd photo: Another risk from you. I can see the sorrow the model has stuck in all that trash and gunk. I love all the risk you are taking this late into the competition. This is what wins you a competition. As well the black and white color makes gives it more of a sorrow feel to it.
3rd photo: I loved this picture you picked. Its so original and different. This also gave you a top callout great choice and you really impressed me this week and didn't take it safe.
One other girl also picked you to be in finals!
4687 days 19 hours ago
db1994
Hello ladies and welcome to your tenth elimination. I have three very strong and amazing girls in front of me. You all have been fabulous this cycle and are unique in your own way. Now onto the elimination this weeks best photos which will be displayed as digital art is...
4687 days 19 hours ago
db1994
Abiana! You are one of the finalist in D&R's Next Top Model! Congrats!
4687 days 19 hours ago
db1994
Will yummy and Ursula please step forward. I have two very strong unique girls in front of me but only one set of photos in my hands and these photos represet the girl who will stand next to Abiana in the finals.

Ursula you have always been strong throughout this competition but this week you played it very safe and this late in the competition playing it safe is not the best thing to do.

Yummy you have been in this position before. You always submit strong photos but not all the judges always like them.

So who stays? The girl who has been in the middle or the girl who has shown she has what it takes to be on top.
4687 days 19 hours ago
db1994
*flips photo*

Yummy congrats you are in the finals! You barely survived this elimination!

Ursula I'm very sorry you had to go. You were great competion and you will be missed.<3

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!