This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 9

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4715 days 10 hours ago
db1994
OMG only 4 of you left, and to think when we started we had 12 of you. First we will critique your photos and then elimination will begin! Great pics by the way!

The prize is a gift!
4715 days 9 hours ago
db1994
Ursula - 1st photo: I really like this! To me this looks more like a painting. But its still good. Love the pose and the circus feel to it. Good picture.
2nd photo: Another good picture. I love how the model is giving of a look like shes saying shes better than everyone. Nice strong face. Overall good job this week.

Yummy - 1st photo: Loves Jessica Stam<3 Her circus spread is what inspired me to do this theme. I totally feel circus with this picture. I love the elephant in it too. Great job. You seem to be very knowledgeable in the fashion industry.
2nd photo: Ohh nice picture. I love the patterns on her face. Love how it matches the patterns on her scarf. I love the intensity she is giving with her eyes too. Amazing pictures this week.

Abiana - 1st photo: We asked you to be original and that's exactly what  you did! Even though the setting may not be in a circus I totally feel it with all the bright colors and the models hair. I love people taking risk this late in the competition because for me you won't win if you play it safe every week.
2nd photo: LOVE THIS! Her face is so fierce and she is sooo selling that ring and bracelet. Love her blue eyes too.

Velvet - 1st photo: This is a really fierce picture and its very circus theme, but however you know one of the only rules is no ANTM pictures and this is an ANTM picture. It clearly says Melrose which was a contestant cycles back on the show. It is a good picture but you broke a rule.
2nd photo: I really like the soft expression on her face. This is a bit commercial for me still a good picture.
4714 days 21 hours ago
Amelya
Chris
First picture:
Amazing, high fashion, original, and fun, great pose! your rocking it!
i love how you always stay true to urself as well, their are no negtives to comment on in this picture
Second:
I love the attitude and deep colors, and almost mysterious attitude, and how you always stay true to yourself, amazing job!

Yummy:
first photo: I like the originality and fun with the animal, it is a great photograph, and i enjoyed the circus tent in the backgroud
i do however wish the model was showing more expression in her face however

Second photo:
I love the colors and patterns and originality, i also love how the eyes pop.

Alex:

first photo: I dislike this photo, is has great happens and colors but i dont like the pose it is not top model to me at all

Second photo: I love the old style feel, and the old style glam, it is very original, good job

Austin:
I love the pose, and the elephant and the colors, all very original, however i wish the models face had more expression

second photo:
This is just not top model to me, it is not original and not very high fashion.
4714 days 21 hours ago
db1994
Ok we will finally begin eliminations!
4714 days 21 hours ago
db1994
Best photo this week which will also be displayed as digital are is.......................
4714 days 21 hours ago
db1994
Yummy!! Congrats you're back on top girl!

Runner up is.....
4714 days 21 hours ago
db1994
Ursula! Escaped elimination this round! Grats on top 3!
4714 days 21 hours ago
db1994
I have two girls in front of me and only one photo in my hands. This photo represents the girl who is still in the running towards becoming D&R's Next Top Model. Will Abiana and Velvet please step forward.

Abiana this is the first time you have landed in the bottom two. Do you have what it takes to be a top model? As a top model you have to stay on top or you will not be booked.

Velvet you came back into the competition and proved to us that you were very deserving of a second chance. However we weren't very impressed with you this week. This is the time where you have to be on top of your game to make sure you can win this.

So who stays? The girl who has constantly been on top week after week or the girl who got a second chance?
4714 days 21 hours ago
db1994
*flips picture*

Abiana we feel like you deserve a second chance. Show us next week that you deserve one of those spots in the final two.

Velvet I'm sorry but you had your second chance and you did an amazing job but Abiana has done so amazing. Thank you for participating and coming back!

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!