This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 8

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
We are down to 5 girls and after tonight their will only be four! First we will evaluate your pictures then we will begin elimination. Good luck ladies and thank you for being active so far and doing so well.

Prize is a gift that you want!

I will post your evaluations then the elimination can start.
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Yolanda - 1st photo: I love this, I can totally see Brazilian culture in this photo. The surroundings are so beautiful and I love the models pose and her outfit. Great shot one of my favorite representing Brazil.
2nd photo: LOL you sure took a risk with this one. We asked to be original but I don't like this. This is slutty for me. I know that you were trying to see the leaf but you should have known that picking a picture with a naked model especially being Adriana Lima it may come out a bit to sexy.

Ursula - 1st photo: I love this photo! The model is selling the bracelet and the ring. You have come a long way great job. I love the intensity in the models eyes as well.
2nd photo: I see Brazil in this but I don't like the model. She looks a bit lost and for me to commercial. Your first picture may save you this week.

Yummy - 1st photo: I LOVE THIS! Everything she has on she is selling it! SO HIGH FASHION.
2nd photo: I love the patterns the item is making on her! I can see where you are going with this and I love people who don't play it safe and take risk. Good job once again!

Velvet - I love how cultural this picture is. :) She is doing a great job at selling all her jewelry. Great picture.
2nd photo: I also enjoy the Brazilian feel to this photo. The model looks nice and she has a good pose and doesn't look to sexy modeling.

Abiana - I LOVE THIS! You are the only one who didn't go with safe and boring and picked jewelry to model. Love the look in the model. GREAT JOB!!
2nd photo: Another fierce picture! I can totally see Brazil in this. You proved that you don't need to do a full body picture with a wild background to show Brazil.
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Amelya's critique:

Alex: wow i love these photos so original and fun! great job
Chris: Another great job you are getting better each week!
Velvet: I love your first picture your second needed minor work but great job
Zaza: Completely confused at your pictures, the first was good the second was awful
Yummy: Not my style but i appreciate your originality!
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Hello ladies, I have 5 beautiful models in front of me but only 4 photos in my hand and the first photo I call who will also be displayed as digital art this week is.............
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Abiana! Congrats fabulous pictures this week! You are in the top four!

A close second goes to............
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Ursula! Great pictures this week!

Third girl.............
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Velvet! Great comeback so far keep it up!
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Will Yolanda and Yummy please step forward. I only have one photo in my hands and this photo represents the girl who is still in the running towards becoming D&R's Next Top Model.

Yummy throughout this competition you have been unstoppable coming out with three top pictures in the past. But as you know their are two judges in this competition and you have to please both.

Yolanda - You have had ups and downs throughout. One week your good the next your bad. Honestly I feel like if you would have had a strong second picture you wouldn't be here.

So who stays?
4716 days 4 hours ago
db1994
*flips picture*

Yummy congrats you are still in the running.

Yolanda I'm sorry but yummy had done better than you.

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!