This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 7

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4717 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to your seventh elimination! We are getting one step closer to crowning the winner. Another great week from you guys keep it up!

The prize is a gift from any shop.

So now we will post the critiques then one of you will be sent packing back to America. :(
4717 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Yolanda - 1st photo: The outfit is very different but it works for the model! She has a strong face and nice walk. Good job! Only negative is one of her hands is hidden in her sleeve and that bothers me a bit. :P
Photo 2: This is a bit sexy for me. Her pose and face is what is giving off the sexy feel about it. Had she posed a different way and had a different face I feel like this could have worked

Amia - 1st photo: I love this dress! Its so odd looking but fierce! And even with such a big dress you can still tell that she has a strong walk. The face is also very calm and angelic good job.
2nd photo: I really like the pose but she looks a bit muscular for me. The face could be stronger but I love how the background looks like it was shoot in Brazil.

Ursula - 1st photo: I love this outfit! She also has a stunning face. And I love her walk. This is fierce! Great job.
2nd photo: LOVE THE SWIMSUIT! This ad could have gone so commercial but the models pose made it very high fashion. I love how the swimsuit looks on her body and her face even though it may not be very visible is still strong.

Velvet - 1st photo: I loveee this dress! All the sparkly stuff could have made the dress look cheap and cheesy but she made it work! Her walk is very strong and has a strong face to go with it, great job.
2nd photo: This picture is sexy but the model isn't pushing it overly sexy. The bikini looks great on her and she has a nice face. Another good picture.

Yummy - 1st photo: LOVE! This dress is so big and could have been extremely hard to walk in but the model is workin it! She has a nice face and great walk as well.
2nd photo: Oh I really like this! I love how its very different from the rest of the swimsuit pictures. I also feel a strong Brazilian feel to this. Maybe its the palm trees in the background. Another stunning picture from you keep it up.

Abiana - You still have time to do the challenge but I will be leaving soon and had to post critiques, if you post by the time I get back I will update it. :) If not you know what happens ;)
4717 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Abiana - 1st photo: OMG FIERCE! This is amazing. It's so high fashion it's extremly different yet it looks amazing I love it. The makeup is stunning and the patterns if the outfit are great. Nice strong walk good job! Worth the wait.
2nd photo: WOOOOWW THIS IS HAWT! This is so sexy yet she isn't taking it to sexy I love how her skin glows this is by far my favorite picture so far in this competition. I love her strong eyes. Loves the background to it has a very jungle/amazon feel to it. The swimsuit looks stunning on her. I'm glad we waited on you to post!
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
Yolanda:
First Photo:
Good-I like the fashion and the dress, it is a decent walk
Bad-I do not feel this is top model work

Second photo:
Good-I love the pose, the face, and eyes it is all very stunning, way to step it up
Bad-I think this is a stunning picture

Amia:
First Photo
Good- I like the dress, however again this is not top model work for me
Bad-it is just not quite there yet for me

Second photo
Good- The model is pretty, and the face is captivating
Bad-The models pose is ameteur to me and it needs improvement

Ursula:
First Picture
Good-I love the dress, the model and her passion in the fass gurl is fierce
Bad: none i feel like this was one of the best if not the best runway pictures

Second photo:
Good- I love the hat and the pose it is stunning, and high fashion
bad-nothing, very good job today

Velvet:
First picture
Good- I like the dress, and pose its very high fashion and very unique
Bad- Not really a fan of the models hair but that is minor

Second picture:
I love this pictures its captivating and unique great job

Yummy:
First Picture
Good- I love the fashion and walk, its is stunning
Bad- I thinks its good as is

Second picture:
Good- I respect how original and unique you are, and its a very interesting photo.
Bad- not my personal taste but it is a good picture so good job

Abiana:
First Picture
Good- its funky and original and fun
Bad-I dislike the lips and face but thats my personal taste otherwise it was good

Second photo:
Good-I love this it is wild and fun and the patterns are fantastic, very original, great job!
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
six stunning models stand before me, but i only have five names to call out, these five names represent the models still in the running to become Top Model, it was a very close round with less then one point seperating first from third.
Leading the pack and winning this challenge is
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
URSULA!
your pictures were stunning! fantastic job!
in a close second doing amazing this challenge as well is......
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
YUMMY! great job!
in a very close third doing amazing if it wasnt for the covergirl point she would have been in second..............
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
Abiana!!! amazing :)
3 girls are left, and only two can continue
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
in fourth place this round, contuining their journey in this competition is...............
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
Velvet! good job!
two models remain, will Amia and Yolanda please step forward
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
Amia you have been in the bottom two now numerous times, and again we fear you do not have the passion nor drive to win this competition, as your photos get worse along with your scores we wonder can you really turn things around
Yolanda you have been up and down doing good or really bad, this makes us wonder can you find the consictency needed to win this competition.
You two were .1 from eachother on the judges scoreboard this challenge
barely making it through in 5th place is
4717 days 4 hours ago
Amelya
Yolanda! this is your second chance use it well
Amia, you have done very well in this competition outlasting many others, however you are not top model, thank you for competing <3

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!