This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ep. 7 *The Girls "Go-See" Brazil*

Topic » Ep. 7 *The Girls..

4718 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Hello girls and welcome to Brazil! We are down to 6 of you and as you know as a model your job is to book jobs this week we will have go sees. A go see a when a model goes to different designers and tries to book a job this week you will also post two pictures the first will be a runway photo of an Alexander McQueen outfit. Make sure the model is fierce and had a strong walk.

For your second photo as we are in Brazil and there are many beaches I want to see a high fashion picture in a swimsuit.

Gl girls and we will also be grading you on your previous work!
4717 days 6 hours ago
yummy
For some reason i cant message back on my computer so sorry db1994, please post your critiques in our group cause my inbox wont let me reply. Sorry i took so long.. O and Db can u please do elimination for the grou p and the next 2 challenges are yours to make up :).. Sorry for yummy and db'd next top model :)

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!