This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 5

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4719 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Welcome girls to your fifth judging panel! We are getting closer to crowning the winner of D&R's Next Top Model! You all did really great this round and every week it gets harder and harder to send someone packing.

Now to the prize a gift from any shop you wish.

Before elimination Amelya and myself will critique your pics! :D GL ladies!
4719 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Yolanda - This is really good photo! I love the models face shes not being distracted by the two huge cats next to her. I love how close she is to them and her pose is great too! I love the black and white color of the photo as well. Great improvement from last week.

Ursula - Another good picture from you. You have been doing really good this whole competition. I love the dark feeling of the picture and how the model is interacting with the dog. She has a strong face.

Yummy - I love how different this picture is! You didn't play it safe this round with the pose or animal choice. Another great week from you. I love the outfit and the background of the photo as well.

Rachel - This is such a cute picture! I love the little lamb she has, it reminds me of Mary had a little lamb :D I love the models soft face and it looks like shes really caring about the animal.

Amia - I do like how the snake was used and the eye makeup. But I don't think the models face is strong enough. She looks a bit bored and sleepy. I know you can do better than this.

Danielle - I love the cats in this picture! They look so cute with their little guitars. The model is in bed but she is still looking fierce and workin it! In my opinion you have been doing amazing every week as well keep it up.

Dimitra - I love Naomi Campbell! You like Yummy also didn't pick a safe animal to model with. I love the models outfit and her pose is still strong even though she is on top of an elephant.

Abiana - You also took a huge risk this round with the pose and the animal. I think it works! I love the models pose and idk if the animal is alive :P but I hope it is. Only negative would be is I wish the models face was a bit more visible.

Great job ladies and we will begin elimination once Amelya post his critiques.
4719 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
hello ladies
Yolanda:
Good: I enjoyed the models pose and position, and the animals in this picture it created a very natural feel.
Bad: I feel like it may have been slightly better in color.

Ursula:
Good: I liked the darkness of this picture contrasted to the paleness of the model, and its originality.
Bad: I wish the models face was posed slightly different.

Yummy:
Good: I enjoyed the falcon the background and the very original picture and pose.
Bad: I wish i could see more of the models eyes

Rachel:
Good: Very cute and bright, i liked the baby cow and farmgirl feel.
Bad: The models pose is unoriginal and it is not top model to me

Amia:
Good: I liked the bright colors
Bad: The pose and the facial expression came across as week to me

Danielle:
Good: Bright colors and original
Bad: The pose is not there to me but i do love kitties

Dimitra:
good: I love elephants, and i love how wild this photo is, its fun and original!
bad:i think its amazinggg

Abiana:
Good: Original, and high fashion
Bad: I dislike the pose and it fails to capture an emotion
4719 days ago
db1994
We will begin elimination now! Good luck.
4719 days ago
db1994
Best picture of the week who will be displayed as digital art goes to......................................
4719 days ago
db1994
DIMITRA! You have made a major improvement from previous weeks!

Runner up for best photo......................
4719 days ago
db1994
Yolanda! Also another huge improvement from last week! Keep moving up.

Third place.................
4719 days ago
db1994
Yummy! You moved up from last week, keep it up!

Fourth model safe........
4719 days ago
db1994
Ursula! You have been consistently good, but can you pull out a top photo next week?

Fifth girl..............
4719 days ago
db1994
Danielle!! Very cute picture this week!

Sixth place........................
4719 days ago
db1994
Abiana! A bit of a drop from last week but we know you have what it takes to come back on top!
4719 days ago
db1994
Now I only have two ladies left. Will Rachel and Amia please step forward.

Rachel, throughout this competition you have been doing really good but you just got banned. How do we know you will be unbanned in time to post in the next week?

Amia, you know your photos haven't been the best every week but you have managed to not get out of the competition.

So who stays this week? The girl who submitted a strong photo but got banned or the girl who submitted an ok photo but is still here?
4719 days ago
db1994
*flips photo*

Amia, you are still in the running towards becoming D&R's Next Top Model. But let me warn you had Rachel not been banned you would have been going home this week. Do not let us find you in this position again.

I'm sorry Rachel you were doing so good but you just had to get banned.
4718 days 12 hours ago
Dimitra
thanks for the best photo!!! <3
4718 days 1 hour ago
racheljoy29
:( I'm sorry guys, I wish I didn't get banned, I really wanted to stay in the competition. GL to all you guys!

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!