This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4477 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, everybody! Well, last night was another interesting Tribal Council, as you all eliminated Darius, who became the seventh member of the jury! Now, we are down to just five of you! Whoever is voted out at the next Tribal Council will become the eighth member of our jury, who will help decide which of the final three will win the million dollar prize! Tonight, one person will win individual immunity and one person will be voted out and become the eighth member of our jury! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 5, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Now, you all have outlasted 39 other people in this game, but this challenge will focus on SIX of the most recent people voted out -- the members of the jury. Now, the only person that you do NOT have to answer is DELTRESE, because he deleted his application before this challenge. I will ask you fifteen questions, and these questions will be based on the Survivor: Costa Rica applications of six of our jury members. Your job is to guess which of the six jury members you think said that answer.

The possible answers for this challenge are (Ben, Cray, Axel, Joe, TK, and Darius)

If you are right, you get a point, so you can earn a maximum of fifteen points. The person with the most points at the end of the challenge wins immunity and guarantees themselves a spot in the Final Immunity Challenge!

Okay! Here are the fifteen questions!

1. Which jury member said that their favorite Survivor twist was Exile Island?
2. Which jury member said that their favorite season of Survivor was Pearl Islands?
3. Which jury member did not put a least favorite contestant?
4. Which jury member said that their least favorite season of Survivor was Guatemala?
5. Which jury member said that their least favorite Survivor contestant was Phillip Sheppard?
6. Which jury member said that their favorite Survivor twist was "any tribal shuffle?"
7. Name ONE of the three jury members that has moved UP a color level since their application.
8. Which jury member said that their favorite season of Survivor was Samoa?
9. Which jury member said that one of the least favorite Survivor contestants was Jane Bright?
10. Which jury member said that one of their favorite Survivor contestants was Ozzy Lusth?
11. Which jury member's original name for the competition was James?
12. Which jury member said that their least favorite Survivor twist was Hidden Immunity Idols?
13. Which jury member said that one of their favorite Survivor contestants was Richard Hatch?
14. Name ONE of the two jury members that said that their least favorite season of Survivor was Fiji.
15. Name ONE of the three jury members that said that their favorite season of Survivor was Heroes vs. Villains.

Okay! There are your fifteen questions! You have until 10:00 PM EST Tuesday to PM me your answers for this challenge! The person with the most correct answers will win immunity and a guaraneed spot in the final four! Good luck to all of you!
4477 days 3 hours ago
Milkisgood
i werk my red nose :(
4476 days 18 hours ago
Ireks
I wasted an hour looking for clues or anything that may help me, if I don't win imma cry :[
4476 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I don't know how in the world he did it, but this challenge is now over! GEORGE WINS IMMUNITY AND A GUARANTEED SPOT IN THE FINAL FOUR!!! He answered all 15 questions correctly, a feat which I thought couldn't happen since I deleted the link to the applications.

Here are the 15 answers.

1.        Cray
2.        Joe
3.        Axel
4.        Ben
5.        Cray
6.        TK
7.        Cray, TK, or Darius
8.        Axel
9.        Ben
10.        Darius
11.        Ben
12.        Axel
13.        Joe
14.        TK or Darius
15.        Cray, TK, or Darius

Congratulations George! You are safe from Tribal Council, and have guaranteed yourself a spot in the Final 4, so you will be competing in the Final Immunity Challenge! Now, it is time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Pekpek that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 9:00 AM EST Wednesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Pekpek have been cast! Once all votes from Pekpek are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, too bad, because all idols are null and void now!

The one person from Pekpek with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica, but will become the eighth member of the jury! Good luck to you all!
4476 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
wow I can't believe I got a perfect score :| I knew I had at least 10 correct, but to get all 15 of them right, just wow
4476 days 13 hours ago
Sparticus142
lmao I got only 1 answer right. ugh.
4476 days 13 hours ago
Sparticus142
congrats ireks
4476 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am now just waiting on George's vote.
4476 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all votes! It is now time for Tribal Council to begin!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!