This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #9

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #9

4478 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Pekpek tribe! We will now bring in the members of our jury! Ben, Cray, Axel, Joe, TK........and Deltrese, voted out at the last Tribal Council! We are down to 6, and another one of you will be the next to go! Tonight, one of you will be voted out and will become the seventh member of our jury! Steven won his second straight immunity challenge in a row, so he has guaranteed himself individual immunity at this Tribal Council, and has guaranteed himself a spot in the Final 5! So tonight, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and will become the seventh member of our jury!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(Dexter stands up)

Dexter: Well, this is the last time I can use it, so it won't hurt if I use it.

The rules clearly state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, all votes cast for that player will not count. This is, indeed, a hidden immunity idol! All votes cast for Dexter will not count.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4478 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Zak. That's one vote for Zak.

Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4478 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius. That's one vote for Darius and one vote for Zak.

Darius- 1
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4478 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius. That's two votes for Darius and one vote for Zak.

Darius- 2
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4478 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius. That's three votes for Darius and one vote for Zak.

Darius- 3
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4478 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius. That's four votes for Darius and one vote for Zak.

Darius- 4
Zak- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4478 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius. Darius, I need you to bring me your torch! Darius, the tribe has spoken! However, you will be the seventh member of our jury!

We are down to just five! Just two more Tribal Councils until we are down to three, and right now, it is still anybody's game.

Idol holders, there was only one remaining idol after this vote, so that one remaining idol is now null and void.

Pekpek tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow evening for the next immunity challenge!
4478 days 3 hours ago
Sparticus142
holy crap final 5 everyone!!!
4477 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
who didn't play an idol btw?

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!