This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge Questions

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4479 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! So, now that the reading time for the story is over, I will be posting the first two questions! The five people with the most correct answers will move on to round two! Each round will last 12 hours, so this round will end at 12:20 PM EST Sunday. Good luck to the six of you in this first round!

1. What was the name of Rafael's grandfather? (full name please)
2. What animal did the grandfather wrestle?
4478 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round one is now over! Five people have gotten the answers correct!

1. What was the name of Rafael's grandfather? (full name please)
ANSWER: Roberto Puntarenas Boruca
2. What animal did the grandfather wrestle?
ANSWER: alligator

Jake has been eliminated from the immunity challenge, and we are now down to five! The four people with the most correct answers will move on to round three! Here are the next two questions!

3. How old was Rafael during his celebration?
4. What were Rafael's two favorite dishes?

This round will last until 11:45 PM EST tonight or until I receive four perfect sets of answers! Good luck to the five of you!
4478 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round two is now over! Four people have gotten the answers correct, and as I got them rather quickly, I guess this is NOW A LIVE CHALLENGE!

3. How old was Rafael during his celebration?
ANSWER: 12
4. What were Rafael's two favorite dishes?
ANSWER: arroz con pollo and plantains

Dexter has been eliminated from the immunity challenge, and we are now down to four! The three people with the most correct answers will move on to round four! Here are the next two questions!

5. Rafael's corpse was found behind what? (need specific name)
6. What did Rafael's father write on Rafael's makeshift headstone?

This round will last until I receive three perfect sets of answers! Good luck to the four of you!
4478 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round three is now over! Three people have gotten the answers correct!

5. Rafael's corpse was found behind what? (need specific name)
ANSWER: Corcovado tree
6. What did Rafael's father write on Rafael's makeshift headstone?
ANSWER: Mi hijo, mi amor, mi orgullo y alegría (My son, my love, my pride and joy)

George has been eliminated from the immunity challenge, and we are now down to three! The two people with the most correct answers will move on to the final round! Here are the next two questions!

7. What year did this story take place in?
8. Why was the celebration dedicated to Rafael?

This round will last until I receive two perfect sets of answers! Good luck to the three of you!
4478 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Zak is moving on! Just down to Darius and Steven!
4478 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
i sent it in already xD
4478 days 12 hours ago
Bdreezy15
me 2
4478 days 12 hours ago
ZakAustin
GL guys :)
4478 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
rawr
4478 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round four is now over! Two people have gotten the answers correct!

7. What year did this story take place in?
ANSWER: 1821
8. Why was the celebration dedicated to Rafael?
ANSWER: People believed Rafael was chosen by God to become the new general in the Costa Rican army and would lead Costa Rica to victory.

Darius has been eliminated from the immunity challenge, and we are now down to two! The first person to PM me with a perfect set of answers wins immunity! Here are the final two questions!

9. WHO killed Rafael and HOW did he die?
10. Costa Rica was declaring their independence from what country?

The first person to PM me two perfect answers wins immunity! Good luck, Steven and Zak!
4478 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW OVER!! STEVEN WINS IMMUNITY FOR THE SECOND WEEK IN A ROW!!!
4478 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
*breathes a sigh of relief*
4478 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Here were the answers to the final two questions.

9. WHO killed Rafael and HOW did he die?
ANSWER: Strangled by street hoodlums
10. Costa Rica was declaring their independence from what country?
ANSWER: Spain

Congratulations Steven! You are safe once again from Tribal Council, and have guaranteed yourself a spot in the Final 5! Now, it is time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Pekpek that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 12:15 PM EST Monday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Pekpek have been cast! Once all votes from Pekpek are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it! THIS IS THE FINAL TIME YOU CAN USE A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, SO AFTER THIS TRIBAL COUNCIL, ANY IDOLS WILL BECOME NULL AND VOID!

The one person from Pekpek with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica, but will become the seventh member of the jury! Good luck to you all!
4478 days 12 hours ago
ZakAustin
Congrats Steven
4478 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all of the votes! It is time for Tribal Council to begin!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!