This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #4

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #4

4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Pekpek tribe! We will now bring in the members of our jury! Ben, voted out at the last Tribal Council! We are down to 11, and this game is getting incredibly intense! Tonight, one of you will be voted out and will become the second member of our jury! Dexter won the immunity challenge, so he has guaranteed himself individual immunity at this Tribal Council, and has guaranteed himself a spot in the Final 10! After this Tribal Council, we will be down to our Final 10. Tonight, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and will become the second member of our jury!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes! But before I do that, let me reveal the self-votes!

Cray- 1
Zak- 1

The first vote is for.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray. That's two votes for Cray and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 2
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's two votes for Cray, one vote for Jake, and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 2
Jake- 1
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's two votes for Cray, two votes for Jake, and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 2
Jake- 2
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
George. That's two votes for Cray, two votes for Jake, one vote for George, and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 2
Jake- 2
George- 1
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray. That's three votes for Cray, two votes for Jake, one vote for George, and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 3
Jake- 2
George- 1
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray. That's four votes for Cray, two votes for Jake, one vote for George, and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 4
Jake- 2
George- 1
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray. That's five votes for Cray, two votes for Jake, one vote for George, and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 5
Jake- 2
George- 1
Zak- 1

Next vote.....
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray. That's six votes for Cray, two votes for Jake, one vote for George, and one vote for Zak.

Cray- 6
Jake- 2
George- 1
Zak- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for........
4496 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cray. Cray, I need you to bring me your torch! Cray, the tribe has spoken! However, you will be the second member of our jury!

We are down to 10! Just a few more Tribal Councils away until we are down to three, and right now, there are definitely a few people who are in a bit of trouble going into these next few votes. Pekpek tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow evening for the next immunity challenge!
4495 days 7 hours ago
Sparticus142
wow im so shocked it wasnt me. I really thought I was gone.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!