This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4498 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, everybody! Well, last night, we eliminated Ben, who became the first member of the jury! Now, we are down to the Final 11! Whoever is voted out at tomorrow's Tribal Council will become the second member of our jury, who will help decide which of the final three will win the million dollar prize! Tonight, one person will win individual immunity, three people will win a clue to the newly placed Hidden Immunity Idol, and one person will be voted out and become the second member of our jury! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 11, and immunity is back up for grabs!

For today's immunity challenge, I will post a random letter and a color level on this page. Your job is to PM me the link to a user on Tengaged whose name starts with that letter and is that color level. For example, if I say "D, Gold," you could PM me http://www.tengaged.com/user/DanieleD . Each round, the two slowest competitors will be eliminated. The last person standing will win immunity, and the last three standing will win a clue to the hidden immunity idol!

Okay, here is round #1!

"P, Brown"

The first nine to PM me the link of a Tengaged user whose username starts with P and is a brown level will move on to the next round! Good luck everybody!
4498 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
GUYS! I NEED THE LINK IN THE PM! YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK!
4498 days 9 hours ago
Milkisgood
rawr
4498 days 9 hours ago
TylerKeith
werkin. :*
4497 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round #1 is now over! Cray and Zak have been eliminated from the immunity challenge! Here was the order in which everybody completed the challenge, followed by the answer they gave!

1. TK (Piddu)
2. Deltrese (punx193)
3. Axel (punx193)
4. Steven (punx193)
5. Joe (punx193)
6. Dexter (punx193)
7. Darius (punx193)
8. Jake (Prinveli)
9. George (punx193)

Okay, here is round #2!

"S, Silver"

The first seven to PM me the link of a Tengaged user whose username starts with S and is a silver level will move on to the next round! Good luck everybody!
4497 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round #2 is now over! Deltrese and Jake have been eliminated from the immunity challenge! Here was the order in which everybody completed the challenge, followed by the answer they gave!

1. Dexter (snowflake3)
2. George (seana86)
3. Steven (Sweetheart95)
4. Axel (sirbeastly)
5. TK (sjsoccer88)
6. Darius (snoofle)
7. Joe (snoofle)
8. Deltrese (sjsoccer88)- ELIMINATED
9. Jake- DID NOT ANSWER/ELIMINATED

Okay, here is round #3!

"D, Blue"

The first five to PM me the link of a Tengaged user whose username starts with D and is a blue level will move on to the next round! Good luck everybody!
4497 days 8 hours ago
Sparticus142
ugh... school is not going to make this easy for me :(
4497 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round #3 is now over! Darius and George have been eliminated from the immunity challenge! Here was the order in which everybody completed the challenge, followed by the answer they gave!

1. Dexter (DEADBEATJONAH14)
2. TK (Dzenan00)
3. Joe (drummerdude5)
4. Axel (DEADBEATJONAH14)
5. Steven (ddaphne)
6. Darius- ANSWERED WITH SKY USER/ELIMINATED
7. George- DID NOT ANSWER/ELIMINATED

Okay, here is round #4!

"C, White"

The first three to PM me the link of a Tengaged user whose username starts with C and is a white level will move on to the next round! Good luck everybody!
4497 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Round #4 is now over! Steven and TK have been eliminated from the immunity challenge! Here was the order in which everybody completed the challenge, followed by the answer they gave!

1. Dexter (CanineBoy)
2. Joe (cprsslr)
3. Axel (Curiosity)

Okay, here is the final round! The winner of this round will win individual immunity at tomorrow's Tribal Council, securing a spot in the Top 10! Also, while hidden immunity idol clues were supposed to be handed out to our final three, the idol has already been found, so clues will not be necessary!

"Q, Gold"

The first person to PM me the link of a Tengaged user whose username starts with Q and is a gold level will win immunity! Good luck, Axel, Dexter, and Joe!
4497 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
DEXTER WINS IMMUNITY!!! Congratulations Dexter! You are safe from Tribal Council, and have guaranteed yourself a spot in the Final 10! Now, it is time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Pekpek that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 8:15 PM EST Wednesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Pekpek have been cast! Once all votes from Pekpek are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from Pekpek with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica, but will become the second member of the jury! Good luck to you all!
4497 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I accidentally PMed a few of you saying that you had until Friday to vote, but you only have until Wednesday! Disregard the Friday in the PM.
4497 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
Damn Online Mario Kart 7 for being so addicting that I don't send my name until too late. :\
4497 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
I was offline xD
4497 days 6 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am waiting on six more votes.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!