This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4513 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, everybody! Well, last night was a very dramatic Tribal Council. Both George and Jake, the two people who received the most votes, were spared with Hidden Immunity Idols, sending Riley and Taylor home, even though they only received either two or three votes! Now, we are down to the Final 12! As I have stated before, from now on, there will only be single eliminations for the rest of the game! Also, whoever is voted out at tomorrow's Tribal Council will become the first member of our jury, who will help decide which of the final three will win the million dollar prize! Tonight, one person will win individual immunity, three people will win a clue to the newly placed Hidden Immunity Idol, and one person will be voted out and become the first member of our jury! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 12, and immunity is back up for grabs!

For today's immunity challenge, I will be asking questions about Costa Rican wildlife. Each question will either be in the form of a multiple choice or true-or-false question. Get it right and you move on to the next round. Get it wrong and you are eliminated. After each question, three people will be eliminated, and in the case that multiple people say the correct answer, the slowest will be eliminated. So, we will go from 12 to 9 to 6 to 3, and finally, our winner. The three people that make up the final three will receive clues to the newly placed Hidden Immunity Idol! The last person left standing will win individual immunity, can not be voted out, and guarantees themselves a 1-in-11 shot at the million dollar prize! Take your places! Let's get started!

So, here is your first question!

"At about half an inch in length, what is Costa Rica's smallest amphibian?"

A. Smoky Jungle Frog
B. Lungless Salamander
C. Rainforest Rocket Frog
D. Marine Toad

The first nine to PM me the correct answer will move on to the next round! You only get one guess at this question, so you can't change your answer! Good luck everybody!
4513 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Everybody! Round 1 is now over! The correct answer to question #1 was.........C, the Rainforest Rocket Frog!

TK is out of the challenge.
Darius is out of the challenge.
Deltrese is out of the challenge.
Ben is out of the challenge.

We are down to just 8. After this next question, we will only be down to 5. Here is question #2, and it is in picture form!

"What is this a picture of?"  http://www.tengaged.com/group/2975/images/d3544015b146a8447bb521037f579e82

A. Chestnut-mandibled toucan
B. Collared aracari
C. Keel-billed toucan
D. Central American softbill

You guys have until 11:00 PM EST tonight to PM me your answer! The first five to PM me the correct answer will move on! Good luck everybody!
4512 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Everybody! Round 2 is now over! The correct answer to question #2 was.........B, the Collared aracari!

Cray is out of the challenge.
Dexter is out of the challenge.
Jake is out of the challenge.

We are down to just 5. After this next question, we will only be down to 3. The three that survive this round will all earn clues to the Hidden Immunity Idol! Here is question #3!

"Carpintero is the Spanish translation for what type of bird?"

A. Parrot
B. Robin
C. Woodpecker
D. Hawk

You guys have until 1:30 AM EST tonight to PM me your answer! The first three to PM me the correct answer will move on and receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol! Good luck everybody!
4512 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Everybody! Round 3 is now over! The correct answer to question #2 was.........C, the Woodpecker!

Axel is out of the challenge.
George is out of the challenge.

We are down to just 3--Joe, Steven, and Zak. The three of you will all receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol! After this next question, we will only be down to 1. The first person to PM me the correct answer to this question will win individual immunity! Here is the final question!

"There are four species of monkeys that are native to Costa Rica. Which of the following is NOT one of those four species?"

A. White-headed capuchin
B. Spider monkey
C. Mantled howler
D. Golden lion tamarin
E. Central American squirrel monkey

You guys have until 2:15 AM EST tonight to PM me your answer! The first person to PM me the correct answer wins immunity! Good luck to the three remaining!
4512 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven and Zak answered incorrectly. Joe, if you answer this question correctly, you win immunity.
4512 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
JOE WINS IMMUNITY!!! Congratulations Joe! You are safe from Tribal Council, and have guaranteed yourself a spot in the Final 11! Also, Joe, Steven, and Zak will all receive clues to the location of the newly placed Hidden Immunity Idol! Now, it is time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Pekpek that they want voted out of the game! Everybody have until 2:30 PM EST Sunday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Pekpek have been cast! Once all votes from Pekpek are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from Pekpek with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica, but will become the first member of the jury! Good luck to you all!
4512 days 19 hours ago
Sparticus142
uhhh... i really needed this
4511 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Everybody! I have received all votes.....well, except for Ben's. It is time for Tribal Council to begin!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!