This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sapoa Tribal Council #6

Topic » Sapoa Tribal Council #6

4522 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Sapoa tribe! Well, you guys came in second in the very intense immunity challenge, and you actually gained an extra member in Dexter. Will you just vote off your one new member or will you vote out somebody else? Tonight, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and out of the game for good!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes! But before that, let me reveal the self-votes!

Chris- 1

The first vote is for.....
4522 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. That's two votes for Chris.

Chris- 2

Next vote.....
4522 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. That's three votes for Chris.

Chris- 3

Next vote.....
4522 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. That's four votes for Chris.

Chris- 4

Next vote.....
4522 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. That's five votes for Chris.

Chris- 5

Next vote.....
4522 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. That's six votes for Chris.

Chris- 6

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4522 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Chris. Chris, I need you to bring me your torch! Chris, the tribe has spoken!

Well, it seems you kept your new tribe member, Dexter, and in exchange, sent our vacationer packing! Sapoa tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!