This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Guacimal Tribal Council #4

Topic » Guacimal Tribal Council #4

4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Guacimal tribe! I haven't seen you guys here in a while! So, you guys were very close to winning immunity. However, Colleen beat out George to become the second winning team, and now, you are here. Tonight, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and out of the game for good!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes! Before I reveal the votes, here are the self-votes for this round!

Caroline - 1

The first vote is for.....
4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
George. That's one vote for Caroline and one vote for George.

Caroline- 1
George- 1

Next vote.....
4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Caroline. That's two votes for Caroline and one vote for George.

Caroline- 2
George- 1

Next vote.....
4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Falco. That's two votes for Caroline, one vote for Falco, and one vote for George.

Caroline- 2
Falco- 1
George- 1

Next vote.....
4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Falco. That's two votes for Caroline, two votes for Falco, and one vote for George.

Caroline- 2
Falco- 2
George- 1

Next vote.....
4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Falco. That's three votes for Falco, two votes for Caroline, and one vote for George.

Falco- 3
Caroline- 2
George- 1

Next vote.....
4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Caroline. That's three votes for Caroline, three votes for Falco, and one vote for George.

Caroline- 3
Falco- 3
George- 1

The final vote is for......
4530 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Caroline. Caroline, I need you to bring me your torch! Caroline, the tribe has spoken!

Well, it was her own self-vote that did her in. Guacimal tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you later this afternoon for the next immunity challenge!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!