This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pacuare Tribal Council #5

Topic » Pacuare Tribal Council #5

4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Pacuare tribe! You guys were very close to winning in the immunity challenge, but Kyle cost it for your tribe, as he was the only one who didn't PM me. Now, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and out of the game for good!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for......
4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter. That's one vote for Dexter.

Dexter- 1

Next vote.....
4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrea. That's one vote for Andrea and one vote for Dexter.

Andrea- 1
Dexter- 1

Next vote.....
4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrea. That's two votes for Andrea and one vote for Dexter.

Andrea- 2
Dexter- 1

Next vote.....
4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Britty. That's two votes for Andrea, one vote for Britty, and one vote for Dexter.

Andrea- 2
Britty- 1
Dexter- 1

Next vote.....
4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrea. That's three votes for Andrea, one vote for Britty, and one vote for Dexter.

Andrea- 3
Britty- 1
Dexter- 1

Next vote.....
4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrea. That's four votes for Andrea, one vote for Britty, and one vote for Dexter.

Andrea- 4
Britty- 1
Dexter- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4531 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrea. Andrea, I need you to bring me your torch! Andrea, the tribe has spoken!

Pacuare tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!