This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

4534 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Guacimal, Pacuare, and Sixaola, getting your first look at the new Sapoa tribe! Dick, voted out at the last Tribal Council! We are now down to the Final 30, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Now, today, nobody will be sitting out of the immunity challenge, and this challenge will promise to be one of the most interesting immunity challenges we will ever have!

For today's immunity challenge, each of you must PM me one of two things! You may either ask for tribal immunity for your tribe or you may receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol! Even though this is a tribal challenge, this is very individual! The two tribes that have the most people asking for tribal immunity will win immunity! However, in the case of a tie, the two fastest tribes will win! However, anybody that asks for a clue WILL receive one!

Now, because the tribes are uneven, I will do this based on fractions. 4 people asking for clues on Sapoa, Guacimal, or Pacuare will be equal to 3 people on Sixaola!

Good luck, tribes! You may now PM me whether you want tribal immunity or a Hidden Immunity Idol clue!
4534 days 19 hours ago
riley070391
:o
4534 days 17 hours ago
TylerKeith
I actually want to see how this will end up.
4534 days 16 hours ago
cassie_colvin
Well as much as i want to hav a clue i would hau to pick tribe immunity lol
4534 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I need PMs from the following people! If I do not get a PM, they do not receive a point for Tribal Immunity or a Hidden Immunity Idol clue!

SAPOA
Alex (hippydude126)
Ben (BENLINUS)
Joe (Joeker)

GUACIMAL
Andy (amf7410)
Steven (Milkisgood)

PACUARE
Andrea (Abeline)
Cato (Carraid73)
Kyle (kimmal8)
Soiyer (soiyer)

SIXAOLA
Jake (Sparticus142)
4533 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
25 minutes left and I am still waiting on the following five people!

Alex (hippydude126)
Ben (BENLINUS)
Cato (Carraid73)
Kyle (kimmal8)
Soiyer (soiyer)
4533 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
It is time for the results of the immunity challenge! Now, the two tribes that had the most people ask for tribal immunity will win immunity and will be safe from Tribal Council!

Let's begin! The first winning tribe, who had ALL members ask for tribal immunity, is.....
4533 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
SIXAOLA!! Congratulations Sixaola!! You win immunity!! All six tribe members asked for tribal immunity, so well done to you!

Now, we just have Sapoa, Guacimal, and Pacuare! The first tribe going to Tribal Council, with only four of the eight people PMing me for tribal immunity, is......
4533 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sapoa. Sapoa, you will be going to Tribal Council tonight. Of the eight of you, only four PMed me asking for tribal immunity. The other four either did not PM me or asked for a Hidden Immunity Idol clue.

That leaves Guacimal and Pacuare! One of you will win tribal immunity and one of you will go to Tribal Council! The second tribe going to Tribal Council this week is.....
4533 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Pacuare, which means that GUACIMAL AND SIXAOLA WIN IMMUNITY!!! Five people from Pacuare asked for tribal immunity, while seven people from Guacimal asked for tribal immunity.
4533 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
Nice job guys! (:
4533 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Congratulations Guacimal and Sixaola! Both of you are safe from Tribal Council!

Unfortunately, Sapoa and Pacuare, both of you are going to Tribal Council, and each of you must vote one member out of your tribe!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes have until 12:15 PM EST Sunday to PM me your vote! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all eight votes are cast, no more changing!

Also, even if you DON'T have an immunity idol clue, you are allowed to guess, and you can guess multiple times! There are still idols out there! Whether there is still an idol on your beach, that's what you have to find out!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it! The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4533 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am only waiting for votes from Cass, from the Sapoa tribe, and Cato, Kyle, Soiyer, and Vadi, from the Pacuare tribe.
4533 days 2 hours ago
Mittens
Yay! Congrats Guys (:

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!