This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sapoa Tribal Council #3

Topic » Sapoa Tribal Council #3

4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, new Sapoa tribe! Well, this has been a very interesting week! We had an interesting tribal switch, and now, you are the only tribe this week that is here at Tribal Council, as Kelsie was disqualified from the game! Now, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and out of the game for good!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for......
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Ben. That's one vote for Ben.

Ben- 1

Next vote.....
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Alex. That's one vote for Alex and one vote for Ben.

Alex- 1
Ben- 1

Next vote.....
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Alex. That's two votes for Alex and one vote for Ben.

Alex- 2
Ben- 1

Next vote.....
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. That's two votes for Alex, one vote for Ben, and one vote for Dick.

Alex- 2
Ben- 1
Dick- 1

Next vote.....
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Deltrese. That's two votes for Alex, one vote for Ben, one vote for Deltrese, and one vote for Dick.

Alex- 2
Ben- 1
Deltrese- 1
Dick- 1

Next vote.....
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. That's two votes for Alex, two votes for Dick, one vote for Ben, and one vote for Deltrese.

Alex- 2
Dick- 2
Ben- 1
Deltrese- 1

Next vote.....
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. That's three votes for Dick, two votes for Alex, one vote for Ben, and one vote for Deltrese.

Dick- 3
Alex- 2
Ben- 1
Deltrese- 1

Next vote.....
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. That's four votes for Dick, two votes for Alex, one vote for Ben, and one vote for Deltrese.

Dick- 4
Alex- 2
Ben- 1
Deltrese- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for......
4535 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dick. Dick, I need you to bring me your torch! Dick, the tribe has spoken!

Sapoa tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you tomorrow for the next immunity challenge!
4535 days 19 hours ago
cassie_colvin
Goodbye Dick! Well I have heard some rumors of an alliance but idk. All i know is that im not going down without a fight! lol
4535 days 19 hours ago
cassie_colvin
Sapoa we need to stay strong and maybe we can be able to win challenges. We need to make this tribe have unity, integrity, and honor. We will win only if we take out inactives and weaklings. GO SAPOA

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!