This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixaola Tribal Council #4

Topic » Sixaola Tribal Council #4

4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Sixaola tribe! So, unfortunately, Amanda disqualified your team from the competition for immediately posting after Axel, and it cost your team a possible win. Did you guys vote her out or did you vote out somebody else? Now, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and out of the game for good!

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes! Before I reveal the votes, here are the self-votes for this round!

Britty - 1

The first vote is for......
4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Amanda. That's one vote for Amanda and one vote for Britty.

Amanda- 1
Britty- 1

Next vote.....
4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Soiyer. That's one vote for Amanda, one vote for Britty, and one vote for Soiyer.

Amanda- 1
Britty- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Amanda. That's two votes for Amanda, one vote for Britty, and one vote for Soiyer.

Amanda- 2
Britty- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Amanda. That's three votes for Amanda, one vote for Britty, and one vote for Soiyer.

Amanda- 3
Britty- 1
Soiyer- 1

Next vote.....
4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Soiyer. That's three votes for Amanda, two votes for Soiyer, and one vote for Britty.

Amanda- 3
Soiyer- 2
Britty- 1

Next vote.....
4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Amanda. That's four votes for Amanda, two votes for Soiyer, and one vote for Britty.

Amanda- 4
Soiyer- 2
Britty- 1

Even though it doesn't matter, the final vote is for....
4538 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Amanda. Amanda, I need you to bring me your torch! Amanda, the tribe has spoken!

Sixaola tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you on WEDNESDAY for the next immunity challenge!
4537 days 6 hours ago
brittyxx
sorry i couldn't get on to vote guys =/
I think I pmed all of you as to why I didn't. <3
Bye Amanda =[

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!